Sun, Sep 22, 2:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Splashing his boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 1:36 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:29 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_304385.jpg

or.....Never work with animals...!!!!!!!!!!

soulofharmony ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 1:44 PM

jim been crying with laughter for the last 30 minutes.. now off to marks and sparks for new bloomers... l cant see to type... brillaint..!!!!! well guess he wanted to christen the new cam....:))) cant stop laffing..!!!!!!

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

Damia ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 1:48 PM

LMAO! His expression is all innocents! Funny funny! Thanks for the laugh Jim. :)

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 1:56 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is soooo cute!!! He just couldnt care less could he. And what an incredible shot it is!!!! Look at all those wrinkles, captured so beautifully....is this the result of your new baby as well? Hmmm....How many wives are you planning on taking by the way???? CAN`T I HAVE ONE FOR A MISTRESS ALREADY??? JEEEEEEEEEZ!!!! tongue.gif

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 2:06 PM

Yes Andreas...its the 5D (this shot is heavily cropped...trust me when i say, I purely took the shot for the expression on his face!...with the 500mm, was only till I got home, I noticed this when I viewed full image!Still getting used to it...I like the 5D very much, works differantly to the 1D. (SO used to the 1D)...The two cams are totally different in the working field so its nice to have two bodies for captures!...you know whats its like...you walking along...see something...no good, wrong lens!...so now, have the best of both worlds :)...The full frame of the 5D is something else!...everything is so BIG!!!

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 2:07 PM

OMG Jim!!!!That is too funny!What an adorable capture! Good thing he decided to pick his foot up,eh?

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 2:11 PM

Hmm...sounds like youre happy having both...so no need for me to keep begging then...siiiiigh. hide.gif

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 2:33 PM

Andreas: I'm very picky and choosy :)...come over to UK, see what I can do...hehe

soulofharmony ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 2:41 PM

jim what makes me laugh more is the way you discribed the shot... always remember one eye down :)..:)))

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

Gabrielsdream ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 4:12 PM

Priceless! Love it!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 4:12 PM

That is hilarious. Superlative quality in this shot, but that is nothing new from you!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Tue, 15 November 2005 at 6:54 AM

Reminds me of the infamous AVI file that made its way around the internet several years back where a chimp picked his butt and lifted his fingers to his nose and then fainted/fell backwards off his log. Errrr, nice capture, Zacko!

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 15 November 2005 at 8:53 AM

Me???? stressed.gif

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 15 November 2005 at 11:09 AM

ROTFLMAO!!!!That smiley is priceless!

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.