Sat, Sep 21, 10:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Portraits

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2001 at 12:26 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 2:05 AM

file_153013.jpg

during this last Rose Parade in Pasadena, California, i had the the opportunity to observe and take several telephoto portraits of verious people in the parade. i'll post some of these faces that i felt exhibited beauty and grace, along with beautiful lines in the face. this first one has a certain classic beauty.

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2001 at 12:33 PM

file_153014.jpg

here is another classic portrait in profile. i love the strength in her lines.

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2001 at 5:45 PM

Alpha 101, i see this as an honor. please see what you can do with the eyes or anything else.

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2001 at 7:17 PM

file_153016.jpg

"the proof is in the pudding", beautiful job. you made the photo from good one to beautiful one. my hat is off to you. this type of thinking and help is my ideal of how this forum should work. every good photo can become a great photo many times by just a little help as you have demonstrated. anyone seeing something they could do to improve my photos either here or in the gallery, i'm game. just run it by me and have at it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.