Fri, Sep 20, 9:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: V3 INJ Help

Sombraweblab1 ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 1:37 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:37 AM

I just downloaded a the Tyra INJ MAT, but everytime i try to load it on my V3 character an alert pop-up. For example: Warning: cannot open:Runtime:libraries:!DAZ:Victoria3:Head:Deltas:InjDeltas.NoseRidgThin.pz2 What do I need to correct this error some kind of morph pack or something? Thanks

golab ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 1:44 PM

Sounds to me like you need the Vicky Head Morph pack. Does the description of the MAT you got say anywhere that you need anything aside from Vicky to run it? Hth. golab

bucketload3D ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 1:46 PM

It seems that the product requires the head morph pack for V3, it is available at the DAZ site. If you have them already, make sure they are in the right place in your runtime, i.e. Runtime/Libraries/!DAZ/Victoria3/Head/ ... as is listed in the pop-up. As a rule they are installed there by default but you might be moving them around. Hope this helps :)

www.Bucketload3d.com - where cool freebies are ~(==^..^)

Sombraweblab1 ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 2:13 PM

Yes I realise now that i need the head morph... but is too expensive for me to buy, well thanks anyway. Looking for a torrent file...

thefixer ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 2:27 PM

Hmmmm!!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

marvlin ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 2:48 PM

LOL

i7 5930K 3.60Ghz | ASUS X99-S Motherboard | Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM | NVIDIA TitanX | Antec 1000w Power supply | Windows 10 x64 Home

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.