Sat, Sep 21, 6:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: nov challenge silouttes... Ed and grace in front of the seal tank

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 6:39 PM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 8:26 AM

file_304418.jpg

Last night I found this couple kissing in front of the seal tank as they backed away i shot this. i showed them the shot after and got thier permission .Thier names were Ed and Grace. sweet coupl in thier young 20s happy in love... I was happy to get this !! lol they want to put it on thier wall!! ..:O)

Message edited on: 11/14/2005 18:40

kimmers ♥ :O)

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 6:39 PM

file_304419.jpg

thumb

Damia ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 6:54 PM

file_304420.jpg

How adorable! Great shot and perfect entry! :) (just a little adjustment so the thumb isn't distorted on the challenge page...hope you don't mind.) :)

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 8:33 PM

Added to Challenge page
got_it.jpg excellent entry kimmers...looking for the goblet.. & ty damia

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 10:22 PM

thanks for your help with the thumb it looks better!

soulofharmony ( ) posted Tue, 15 November 2005 at 12:24 AM

kimmers this is absolutely beautiful.. well done excellent entry...:))) truly is,.... nikki

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 15 November 2005 at 2:34 AM

Gorgeous capture Kimmie!!! Such a perfect entry indeed. And how sweet of you to help her out with the thumb Danielle. Thumb-police weeeoooooweeeoooooo #:o) ....where were you last month when my thumb upset Doug? LOL!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 15 November 2005 at 8:59 AM

Now that is what i call a perfect entry. And by pure chance to. Lovely story to go with it as well.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

DarkestAngel ( ) posted Tue, 15 November 2005 at 12:36 PM

Wow! What an opportune moment, it reminds of the sort of image you see on wedding and valentine greeting cards, I think you should copyright this before some card company uses it LOL! You were really fortunate to spot this as it happened. I only have a question to ask...it seems as thjough you have blurred the edges but left his lips sharp, was this deliberate or is it just as the camera took it? Wish you well with the challenge.

kimariehere ( ) posted Tue, 15 November 2005 at 12:57 PM

i blurred the egdes a bit to enphasise the lips yes ...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.