Tue, Oct 22, 2:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: An As-Yet-Unseen Prop coming to FreeStuff....(teeny little 40K image)

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2001 at 12:08 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:34 AM

file_154301.jpg

well....at least in my time here, i haven't seen one....i could end up eating a steaming plate of crow here, but i'll hold to my claim for now...hehehehe...i hope someone out there finds use for it.......

muf ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2001 at 12:13 AM

Looks good, I havent seen one yet.

Scarab ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2001 at 1:05 AM

Actually, someone HAS already done a tattoo needle setup (and a very good one) a couple years ago. I will see if I can track down the name.... Scarab

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2001 at 1:09 AM

Good looking prop. There was one posted recently, too.

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2001 at 1:13 AM

mmmmmmmm.......gooooood crow...........hehehehe.......

lalverson ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2001 at 6:37 AM

way better than the one I made, way better

Eshal ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2001 at 6:42 AM

Yup it has been done before....I think the tattooing machine model was made by rtwhiz and is on his site. But hey we can never have enough of one thing...can't have all the poser models using the same tools :) Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

LeBurns ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2001 at 9:08 AM

Attached Link: http://www.n-link.com/~lalverson/index.htm

Alverson has one on his page as well.

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2001 at 5:53 PM

wow! that's the most complicated cheese-slicer i've ever seen...! what? oh. tattoo, you say? hmmm... ;D

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.