Tue, Oct 22, 3:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: *NUDITY!!!* Syyd's Image, Character Preview (50K image), Ponderances...

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2001 at 7:11 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:06 AM

file_154250.jpg

earlier on an image was posted by Syyd Raven, with issues in the way the hands bend being discussed.....in doing this character preview, i noticed a couple of other challenges for those more morph-literate than myself.....notice that when you bend the 1st section of a finger, the knuckle doesn't receed....four morphs for the hand would do well here...also, i have yet to find a morph that'll wrinkle the nose, as in a full snarl or as if someone's holding a week-worn sock under your nose......and on to the character preview section.........she's lacking something, but i'm not sure what.....she isn't...well....clowny enough, i think.......not to the point of subtracting from the whole evil aspect, but i don't think i've captured the clown-gone-psycho thing yet.....any suggestions?????

3ddave44 ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2001 at 8:06 PM

She's Mrs. It! (from Stephen King's novel) : ) I think she's great - her full teeth and dark treatment around the eyes are super. I got evil more than clown-gone-psycho; perhaps a more wild look to her eyes - maybe more visible white around the iris. But great anyway. Dave

TygerCub ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2001 at 5:32 AM

If you are looking for "clown gone psycho", try posing her in a more normal stance... After all, the psychology behind clown phobias is based on the possibility of violence in a trusted, usually innocent figure. The more innocent the pose, the creepier the figure becomes. The face is perfect, though. Love the look, but I agree with Dave. She needs more whites in the eyes.

Dal ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2001 at 11:33 AM

How about large baggy trousers? and a flower that squirts water ? :))) Only kidding, I think she looks pretty scary! Although the green hair is a bit too Joker - ish for my liking...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.