Sat, Sep 21, 4:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: !!--Last Week in the Galleries--!!

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 1:16 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:40 AM

Last Week in the Gallery is a feature which
allows us to let others view images we believe deserve a look or second look.
There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a banner in the Photo Gallery for easier finding.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Nov 14th-Nov 20th 2005
**by the Photo Team
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 1:50 AM

Another terrific week in photos! Thank You, ALL of you The Photo Team- dBgrafix, cynlee, L8RDAZE

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 2:30 AM

Tx for choosing one of my images!!! Very honoured! Now I can get click happy!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

cbender ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 2:45 AM

thanks folks... :) it's always a pleasure to watch your collection here... :)

gwfa ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 2:58 AM · edited Mon, 21 November 2005 at 3:00 AM

Attached Link: http://www.wuppertal-zoo.de/aktuelles/index.htm

thanks for the honour; I'll forward it to Bongi and Punda (Kibo is still waiting for his photo session...)

Message edited on: 11/21/2005 03:00

Gerald

ana-maria ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 3:14 AM

You've done again an excellent work. A fantastic collection. Thanks for choosing one of my pics, I'm very happy about this!

Opticum ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 3:18 AM

Thanks for noticing my work. I'm very grateful. Its nice that renderosity is so warm for amateur photographers. Its nice to be a member of this community:) Mantas

croxie ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 4:05 AM

lol...you're spoling me ;) Thank you again and there are some great photo's in this round - as always :D C - who is honored

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 4:44 AM

I stil think it's a wonder that U mods manage to view all those pics and then manage to pic some of em out & then collecting & present 'em like this....I never had been able to that....not patient enough to go through all..and I have very often "decidingproblems" that one or this one..eh or perhaps that other one....LOL!!!!! Splendid Job I think!!!! Big admiration from me to U :) lot of pics I haven't seen..have to go through em now :)...ops allmost came in to that bla.. bla mode Andreas have :D :D P&K

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 6:07 AM

WOOOT HOOOOT!!! Another fine selection crew!!! And even more appriciated now when i dont have the same time on my hands. Thank you for spoiling us! Hmmmm....."bla-mode" Modesty? PFFFFFFT!!! Inge puss och kram f du ida Lady Lagom. #:oP

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 6:19 AM

Another wonderful job you guys.I can't thank you enough for doing this.Hugs....

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 7:07 AM

Frankly, I went here to look and saw on of my shots..very, very surprised! This makes my day start on a great upbeat. I gathered advice from some on the photog forum before covering the event of the image and that advice was true. Thanks. TomDart.

redchilicat ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 7:31 AM

How exciting for a Monday morning! :-) BIG smile! Thank you for picking one of my photos to be included with all these other wonderful shots! :-) :-) :-) Everyone have a great Monday! Wendy

mjr ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 8:08 AM

A chicken on a pedestal never expected such public acknowledgement!! Thanks! :) mjr.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 8:48 AM

More wonderful work, thanks for collecting it for us you moderators you! I second mjr. ;]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Drea71 ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 9:04 AM

Even though you have received quite a lot "thanx for picking my image"s already, here's another one ;-) I always love this little collection (even if none of my images "made" it into it), because in addition to the "Hot20" it's always a help to have a closer look at images I probably would have missed otherwise... THANX Drea

Damia ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 9:27 AM

I missed so many this week! Excellent group of images as always. Great presentation as well. Thank you for noticing one of mine...kinda proud of that one. :) Now I must go through and catch the ones I missed.

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

TheWarlock ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 10:12 AM

Thank you for acknowledging our work. I believe this is a real beautiful opportunity for all of us to get noticed and feel good about the work we share. My sincere congratulations to each one of you. Thank you moderators as this is my first time in this league I feel honoured. * ehhhhaaaa * Cheers all..

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 11:47 AM

Yippee thank you so much for selecting one of my images. :) Its great to be a photographer.

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

miladyblu ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 12:53 PM

Hello to all my dear friends!Also this week a collection of breathtaking masterpieces!! A gallery really wonderful!! I am very much honored and moved to see a my photo of between those of much friends big artists!! I thank very much with all of the heart!Sincere compliments and congratulations to all friends of RR!! I send very friendly greetings to all and a greeting and a special thanks to Cyn and Doug and to all the staff! A big hug to all! I wish you a wonderful new week! With friendship Kate

Hedepo ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 1:46 PM

Thank you very much for awarding again a photo from my "Chinese avant-garde series" for "Last Week in the Galleries". From both photo's I have made a large print, framed and used as decoration for my office!! This is a real stimulance for me, and the Last Week in the Galleries is such a handy tool to see a number of photo's which I missed during the week. Thanks once again, you made again my day!!! Henk

tmart ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 3:32 PM

Thank you for picking my photo. It's a great honor.

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 5:44 PM

Better viewing than the HOT 20 I say!...a fine bunch of hand picked images...superb work both....let it continue!

RRmedic ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 6:10 PM

OH WOW! THANK YOU! I agree with Wildness the week in review is much better,... a pat on the back for CYN And DOUG and the staff!!! incredible group of images you picked!! Have a great day! Parrish

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 6:39 PM

Thanks a lot... a great honour ! And a very fine selection of pics... always missed some... thanks !

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 8:23 PM

I feel honored and thank you for selecting one of my photos. A great job has been done with the selections. All are grand photos.. Well done and thanx to all those who shared their photos. Last but not least I would like to thank those that have taken their time and trouble to make this such a wonderful site..... Great job all... You should be proud of yourselves, as am I.

@/" Short_ribs "@

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

marybelgium ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 3:05 AM

I agree with Wildness the week in review is much better...always a real pleasure to watch this beautiful weekly selection! a wonderful job ! thank you Cynlee and dbGrafix !

sinancanan ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 6:53 AM

Wow! It is an honur to be seleceted among such talented artists.. Thanks for being here :-))!

Mikan ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 7:52 AM

It's a pitty that we don't have the time to see all the photos posted here; there are a lot of pics that escapes our eyes because of the lack of seconds and I certainly use your selection from time to time to see what I've missed. So, thank you again!

DELMUR ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 11:51 AM

thanks to you 2 times:1 for your work so well presented,and 2, for your choice with one of my pics, hugs to all!JP.

gradient ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 8:48 PM

Agree with Nameless...in many ways better than the Hot 20! A great collection of the weeks gems...makes for enjoyable viewing! Awesome job by mods again and congrats to those who took these wonderful images.

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

Isle_Witch ( ) posted Sun, 27 November 2005 at 5:12 AM

Hey wow!, that's me again!

Isle_Witch ( ) posted Sun, 27 November 2005 at 5:12 AM

Hey wow!, that's me again!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.