Fri, Sep 20, 3:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Dynamic Clothing Issues

mglant ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 7:26 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:29 AM

I am just getting to use the cloth room and I have the issue of a dynamic dress to fit a morphed character that is larger than default Jessi. I set up an simulation of 30 frames and at 15 the morph is keyframed. This issue is the dress falling off to the floor. SO I went in an thought I selected the straps of the dress as the edited constrained group, but it still falls off. What I am missing here?
Thanks

Jessi morphed to Jessi, Fantasy Art (Posermatic) and using karanta_JessiFashionWorld High resolution dynamic dress.

Mglant

mglant ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 7:28 PM

Oh, using P6 on a robust machine (P4 + 2gig Ram)

locust9 ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 8:28 PM

Did you remember to set the dress to collide with the Figure? Does it fall right through or come apart?

nerd ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 9:10 PM
Forum Moderator

Attached Link: http://www.nerd3d.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=4

This tutorial may be some help: http://www.nerd3d.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=4

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 9:13 PM

I'm not an expert, but these are some of the things I've learned to check when i have problems: The cloth must be parented to Jesse's hip. Make sure the "weight" of the fabric is not too heavy to pull the dress off her. Make sure the dress is welded together. If not make sure the parts not welded are either in the soft or rigid groups. The contrained groups must to symetrical or the cloth may lean to the right or left. bB

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.