Mon, Oct 7, 8:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Weird problem in Poser 5!

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Fri, 25 November 2005 at 5:31 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 6:21 AM

Just wondering if it's just my system or if anyone else has come across this before. Anyway every now and then while I'm working with V3,M3 or A3 morphs Poser 5 will display another button or whatever it's called at the bottom next to the "Curious Labs Poser" one. It's labeled "Libraries P3" and can't be closed without causing Poser 5 to close. Even deleting the current figure doesn't make it go away. Like I said it's very strange and very annoying when it happens(even though it seems to happen very randomly). Any comments or help to resolve this would be very appreciated. My system is HP 2.20 GHz,512 RAM, 160 GB hard drive and am using Windows XP Home edition.

gillbrooks ( ) posted Fri, 25 November 2005 at 5:51 PM · edited Fri, 25 November 2005 at 5:53 PM

You are not alone LOL! I get that too

Message edited on: 11/25/2005 17:53

Gill

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 25 November 2005 at 5:55 PM

It's a well known problem. Poser attempts to open a library pallette or a dialog box and leaves something behind on the toolbar. So far I haven't seen it stay stuck there in P6. Sometimes it places a window button on the toolbar but manages to delete it when it's done what it's supposed to do.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Fri, 25 November 2005 at 6:03 PM

So I'm not going insane! What a relief! As long as I'm allowed to save my work and not have it deleted or open with something missing, I guess I can live with it as it doesn't happen that often. Thanks for the comments and info.

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 25 November 2005 at 6:45 PM

I've had many quirks in Poser 5, but not that one.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

DigitalDreamer ( ) posted Sat, 26 November 2005 at 6:51 AM

I had it inP5 but not, yet, in P6

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.