Thu, Oct 10, 2:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 07 10:52 pm)

Subject: best price for Vue 5 Infinite?

LonRanger ( ) posted Sun, 27 November 2005 at 10:34 PM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 2:17 PM

Hi, Any news on the best place to buy Vue 5 Infinite? I have Vue 4 and could upgrade at the eon site for $499. But I also notice that V5I is bundled with a Lightwave upgrade for $395 (I don't own Lightwave, but thought perhaps I could buy it anyway [if they would let me] and just discard the LW upg and use V5I for a hundred $$ cheaper. But if you know of a better (legal) deal, please let me know. Thanks.

pentamiter_beastmete ( ) posted Mon, 28 November 2005 at 2:58 AM

You need to already own LW to buy the upgrade. Why not just buy the full version, you'll be getting a great extra piece of software and a bargain overall.

LonRanger ( ) posted Mon, 28 November 2005 at 3:09 AM · edited Mon, 28 November 2005 at 3:10 AM

I would like to, but just don't presently have the bucks. That's why I'm scouring the internet for the best deal on V5I. I already own Poser 6 and want to integrate it with V5I -- sounds like a great one-two punch to me. But thanks for the suggestion!

Message edited on: 11/28/2005 03:10

RyanSpaulding ( ) posted Mon, 28 November 2005 at 11:22 PM

Student?

-Ryan Spaulding
 VueRealism.Com

LonRanger ( ) posted Tue, 29 November 2005 at 12:00 AM

No, I'm looking for the full commercial version. But thanks for asking.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.