Wed, Oct 9, 6:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 07 10:52 pm)

Subject: found the site

kewasi ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2001 at 6:39 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 4:20 AM

Hi mjustmike, gonna download Vue d'Esprit demo.Price is reasonable.You might grow old and gray before I'm good enough to post though. Much thanks kewasi

MikeJ ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2001 at 6:12 AM

No problem Kewasi.... Glad to have you on board! And of course, this is the place to ask your questions--- Vue is a little confusing at first, but it gets better-- I promise!

Varian ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2001 at 2:09 PM

Great choice, Keller! I don't think you'll be disappointed whatsoever. I used the demo (of version 2) for about 30 minutes and knew I had to have it. For me, Vue has always been so immediately intuitive and clear to understand, unlike many of the other 3D progs that practically require a 6-year degree to learn -- LOL! I don't think we'll have to wait too long for your first images. It really is easy to work with! :) Oh, and be sure to check out Guitta's tutorials for beginners here: http://start.at/arte/

gebe ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2001 at 3:22 PM

Welcome to kewasi and thanks to Varian to give my link. Sure kewasi, you would not be the first to discover that even with "nearly nothing" you can create a landscape in Vue. You will live it as we all do. Just think you are a gardener working with a shovel and putting plants (and things) here and there. :-)Guitta

kewasi ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2001 at 4:46 AM

downloaded the demo,Varian is right...it is intuitive.Gotta get the full version.Love the look of the scenes. thanks everybody kewasi

MikeJ ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2001 at 4:53 AM

Looking forward to seeing your first picture! And don't forget about all the great tutorial links we have here. And the Free Stuff has alot of freat things which can help you to jump start your Vue-ing! Welcome to the club. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.