Fri, Oct 4, 5:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: Poser witch Bryce

K ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2001 at 3:29 AM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 5:21 PM

Hello. I am new in this. How I can unite the Poser with the Bryce4? . Thank Alguien habla espal? ;D

tasmanet ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2001 at 6:03 AM

Save Poser as a .3ds and import into Bryce ??

K ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2001 at 6:10 AM

and textures?

tasmanet ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2001 at 7:48 AM

I have imported .3ds into Bryce and a couple of other 3d programs and the textures are usually there. There is plenty of stuff out there what has been done in Bryce with Poser and it looks great. I am a new to this myself but did notice that you can export .3ds from Poser4

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2001 at 10:16 AM

obj export is normally better but the same thing goes

3-DArena ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2001 at 10:35 AM

Hmmm... will obj export include the textures as well?

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

ookami ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2001 at 11:07 AM

YES! Export it as an OBJ... if you have the latest patches for Poser 4, you will get a OBJ and a MTL. The MTL tells Bryce what textures to use. If you don't want to go searching for textures... copy all the textures used into the same directory as the OBJ.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.