Thu, Sep 19, 10:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: poser pro pack problem

droe007 ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2001 at 8:09 AM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Sorry if this has allready been asked about, but I just installed pro pack over my 4.03 poser, and seems to work well except when i go to add morph objects to a figures head i can add them fine but were it has the name as shape1 it will not let me rename it, and this is a pain cuz ill have 7-9 morphs with all the same names. any ideas?

ScottA ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2001 at 10:01 AM

That's odd. Never heard that one before. Can you double click the morph dial and edit the name in that pop-up window? ScottA

kupa ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2001 at 12:26 PM

How are you trying to rename the morph target? Steve Cooper

Huolong ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2001 at 7:00 PM

This has happened to me when memory resources are low. Save, reboot and try again. It works for me.

Gordon

droe007 ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2001 at 10:26 AM

Thanks to all the replys. It seems to only happen with older figures i created before installing pro pack. What is even wierder is that i can click the morph object name in the box then click the name (shape1) and then i can rename it, but only after i click the top box.Ill just rename them using the method scotta described.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.