Fri, Jul 12, 6:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 12 4:09 am)

Subject: how to change the character's height?

blackgun ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2005 at 8:31 PM · edited Sun, 02 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

I want to change the character's height. but scale will make it looks bad.

lmacken ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2005 at 10:23 PM

What character? Taller or shorter? Change the y-scale for the neck(s), chest, abdomen, hip and one sides leg parts. Change the same sides arm parts in x-scale. Then apply to the other side using Figure/Symmetry/. Someone will probably be along in a moment with preferred proportions.

blackgun ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2005 at 11:12 PM

thanks. but when i scale the chest, the breast has some problem. I need to make her shorter but not smaller. so has some problems. is there some morphs and parameters about the height?

Jules53757 ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 2:30 AM

Try under figure, figure height, there are some general settings.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

lmacken ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 3:47 AM

What character? What problem? At the bottom of the page is a [Search] button. I exercised it and found the following (paste the ShowMessage=ID into your URL field, I can't be bothered with knowing how to put multiple links into a post): ShowMessage=706643 ShowMessage=1208781 ShowMessage=1110158 ShowMessage=1364607

lmacken ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 4:06 AM

umm, 'can't be bothered with' = joke

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 5:07 AM

Well Iif you want to make V3 shorter, select body, then scale her down from 100% to something less (this makes the whole figure shorter but the head disproportionately small), then select head, and scale it up to something more than 100% unti lshe looks proportionally right. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Jimdoria ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 11:48 AM

Also note that in real peple, height is often more a matter of proportions of the different parts of the body, than of everything being larger or smaller. (Some people can be short, but long-waisted, for example.) Experiment with just scaling the Y-axis of the thighs and shins. (You might need to adjust the arms accordingly as well to avoid "gorilla" proportions.) Neck length and abdomen length are also good candidates for fiddling. By making small adjustments to several parts, you can get a good effect without distortion, and create a more unique look for your figure to boot.

• Jimdoria  ~@>@

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.