Sat, Sep 21, 4:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: ** Last Week in the Galleries **

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 12:43 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:39 AM

Last Week in the Gallery is a feature which
allows us to let others view images we believe deserve a look or second look.
There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a banner in the Photo Gallery for easier finding.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Nov 28th-Dec 04th 2005
**by the Photo Team
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

UKmac ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 12:51 AM

Great collection again Doug and Cindy. There is a lot of talent out there.

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 12:57 AM

Wonderful collection once again Doug and Cindy!!! There is indeed alot of talent out there and im both honored and flattered to be one of the chosen ones for this beautiful collage. Thank you. #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 1:12 AM

& Joe/L8RDAZE too :] Another SuperDuper Week in the gallery guys!! :o)))

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 1:20 AM

Oooops...i didnt know he too was involved in the creation of this. Sorry Joe. My gratitude goes out to you as well!!! smiley.gif

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

tvernuccio ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 1:57 AM · edited Mon, 05 December 2005 at 1:59 AM

I really enjoyed looking at every single one of these that i looked at. thanks guys! and wow...one of mine is here? that one was hard REALLY hard for me to do...thanks again to those of you here in the forum who helped with with those reflections! :)

anyway, thanks so much again for taking the time to put this together guys. i gotta hit the sack now. later ya'all. :)

Message edited on: 12/05/2005 01:59

MaydaMason ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 2:06 AM

wonderful work! your collages looks very fine! and it's always a pleasure relooks and looks for something lost in the past week! thanks to add me to! it's always an honor appear there! may

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

sabbathian ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 2:12 AM

Weee :) I ended up in here :) thank you guys :)

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 2:32 AM

Splendid work from the team to put together this selection from the many wonderful images posted this week.

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 3:01 AM

As always...I love this.Thanks guys for all the hard work you do to bring this fabulous collection to us every week.I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.I always miss so many great ones!!! I love the way the 'blue' shots are really popping on that gorgeous industrial-looking background.So many wonderful colors and depth to that gray!It would make such a beautiful minimalist painting.I don't know what you used but I'm soooo loving it! Anyway,thanks again.-M :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

croxie ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 3:22 AM

A great collection as always :D My Wulf will be happy to see that his Glasswings made it up here :)) C.

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

suresh_krishna ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 4:57 AM

Thank you, Cindy and Doug! It is wonderful to see the excellent pictures of the gallery for the week. OMG, I am here too!! :)) Thank you, guys. I am deeply honoured.

greywulf ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 5:52 AM

Wow! Thank you for picking one of my humble piccies. I'm both flattered and baffled - all of the other shots are sooooooo much better than my little effort! Thanks again, and keep up the great work :)

morningglory ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 6:02 AM

Thanks for including my "cookie break" pic in this wonderful montage. I never knew this feature existed, sorry. I agree, a lot of nice shots never get the views they deserve, it's an honor to be included here.

glennn23 ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 7:16 AM

Thank you all so much for adding my shot to this feature. It is something that means so much to everyone. I have got to the point now where every Monday I look forward to this the most, not just because of hoping that I have something included, but also because there is so much quality work that we miss. It is nice that you guys do the work to help the deserving get a little more exposure. Thank you again for the honor! Glenn

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 8:48 AM

Another stellar collection. =]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Damia ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 9:45 AM

Wow! I haven't been around much lately and seems I have missed a big collection of excellent work again! Great presentation again Doug. Thanks you guys for all the hard work (and for including my lonely fisherman). :)

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

Luka_30 ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 10:23 AM

There is realy so much good photos, and I am happy one again, and so soon. Thanks to you all!

wastl001 ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 11:30 AM

You, Doug & Cindy, did very well (again) to put together some wonderful shots. I'm afraid I missed a few, but I have something to catch up now! Congrats to all who are in this collection!!

Cosine ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 11:32 AM

Thank you, Cindy and Doug. I'm surprised and honored to find one of my photos in such a select group. I'm new to the photo gallery, so I didn't even know of this feature; what a nice way to find out. :-) Thanks again

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 11:58 AM

You're welcome! :] Very difficult to narrow down!! Always so many more we'd like to include.. Remember.. there is a link to the Last Week In The Gallery on the photo gallery page up by the Photo Banner in the Header Box to easily access this page every week!!

deepblue79 ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 1:11 PM

Delighted and astonished to see one of my images in the "best of", and it's my very first week on Renderosity. Everyone has been hugely welcoming, and its been brilliant to find such a group of friendly talented and like-minded artists online. Hoping its the first of many on the page!
Cheers,
Dominic

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 3:49 PM

I agree with Richard (Onslow) and I quote: "Splendid work from the team to put together this selection from the many wonderful images posted this week".

Congrats for the whole RR's photography team !!!

Carlos.

MoonGoat ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 8:37 PM

Woo I'm in. Nice collection of images, I've been browsing them for a while. Especially like warrenpiece's "Rainy day in the yorkshire dales".

itsumama ( ) posted Mon, 05 December 2005 at 11:56 PM

Attached Link: http://www.barbarabrands.ws

thanks!!! I feel like a winner to be among somany wonderful shots!! :o)barbara... www.barbarabrands.ws

ModestyB ( ) posted Tue, 06 December 2005 at 6:12 AM

Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!Gorgeous selection as allways!!!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxo!!!!!!!!

Valentin ( ) posted Tue, 06 December 2005 at 1:48 PM

Wonderful presentation of some really great photos... Thanks a lot for including one of my images in your selection. It's a real pleasure for me!

Prinzessin ( ) posted Tue, 06 December 2005 at 2:46 PM

Thank you very much for this beautiful collection... once again! You do a fabolous job... thanks And thanks for having chosen me too... :-) Have a great rest of the week! :-) ~ Nina ~

Please have a look at www.digital-renaissances.org!

brantus_maximus ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 3:30 PM

Wow, I didn't even know this was here, I gotta pay more attention :) Thanks for the opportunity to be in here, its an honor.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.