Tue, Oct 22, 12:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: Happy Holidays!

Ardiva ( ) posted Wed, 07 December 2005 at 11:15 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:57 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1107500

To all my friends here in the Poser community..

Phantast ( ) posted Wed, 07 December 2005 at 2:57 PM

What holidays had you in mind? Go on! Say it! That's a CHRISTMAS tree in your picture! You want people to have a happy CHRISTMAS! If you intend some other holiday, you need a picture of other things, not Christmassy things.

Jackson ( ) posted Wed, 07 December 2005 at 3:47 PM

That is a beautiful image, thank you. And a Merry Christmas to you also!

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 07 December 2005 at 4:03 PM

Quote - What holidays had you in mind? Go on! Say it! That's a CHRISTMAS tree in your picture! You want people to have a happy CHRISTMAS! If you intend some other holiday, you need a picture of other things, not Christmassy things.

Can we please, please, please leave the politics off the forum?! Thanks Ardiva, that's a gorgeous picture. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday as well :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Francemi ( ) posted Wed, 07 December 2005 at 4:59 PM

Thank you and Happy Holidays to you too! ;o)

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Porthos ( ) posted Wed, 07 December 2005 at 6:36 PM

Beautiful Winter Scene Helen, Many happy returns! :)

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

Guida ( ) posted Wed, 07 December 2005 at 9:10 PM

Thank you Ardiva! And Merry Christmas to you :)

Petunia ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 12:13 AM

I love your picture! Thank you! And please enjoy your holidays as well!

lmckenzie ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 2:51 AM

Great. I love the bunny! Feliz Navidad Phantast--have a cookie and some chilled eggnog :-)

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Phantast ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 10:09 AM

Getting rid of the politics is what I'm trying to do, Acadia. Trying to artificially avoid using the word "Christmas" is political. Wishing people Happy Christmas, when it happens to be Christmas, is not.

blonderella ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 7:19 PM

that's an absolutely beautiful card! thankyou so much...Happy Holidays, Best of the Season, Festive Greetings, etc etc...hehe ;P Karen

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Fri, 09 December 2005 at 3:10 AM

Attached Link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/06/AR2005120601900_pf.html

*"What's missing from the White House Christmas card? Christmas." ... "Certainly President and Mrs. Bush, because of their faith, celebrate Christmas," said Susan Whitson, Laura Bush's press secretary. "Their cards in recent years have included best wishes for a holiday season, rather than Christmas wishes, because they are sent to people of all faiths."* So no matter which of the many rites one celebrates (http://www.religioustolerance.org/winter_solstice.htm) during December, peace be upon all of us, Shalom and G-d Bless Us Every One. And to all a good night.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

elenorcoli ( ) posted Fri, 09 December 2005 at 11:11 PM

before fox news saying happy holidays wasn't such a big deal, just a nice way to convey the emotion. if i feel like rendering a christmas tree and saying, "happy ramadan," perhaps that says exactly what i wish it to say. it may be a christmas tree. but it may be someone polite enough to not be as pushy about their faith, or outreaching enough to attempt to encompass those outside of their faith or less enamoured of it with the emotional well being they feel from this holiday.

elenorcoli ( ) posted Fri, 09 December 2005 at 11:12 PM

sorry forgot to mention, nice pic

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.