Mon, Oct 21, 9:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Having Fun in the rain

KenS ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2001 at 5:40 AM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 12:30 PM

file_154796.jpg

I know I would be if I were either of these guys. Ken

flaxcrack ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2001 at 8:44 AM

Sweet stuff man.. Can you send me a link with a rain tut on it? -Chris

ironbrew ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2001 at 1:10 PM

Hakkinen and Schumaker! brilliant stuff as usual FastTraxx

DigitalArtist ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2001 at 2:23 PM

Vroom Vroom baby! :D Nice werk Ken. Regards, Matt

tradivoro ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2001 at 3:50 PM

This is nice... Now that would have been a challenge... Do a picture with rain in it... Maybe for the next challenge??

DigitalArtist ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2001 at 3:52 PM

file_154799.jpg

Rain simulation

Tempest ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2001 at 8:22 PM

Well, the cars look absolutely splendid, great attention to detail on those guys. There are a few things that seem to stand out though, the rain appears to be a cylinder, and the curve of it is much to obvious. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it detracts from the image, because in some areas the rain seems to be falling verticall, while in other its looks to be falling nearly horizontally. In fact it almost looks as if the entire image has been stuck in a washing machine and is being twirled around. Maybe its just me, and everyone know I tend to be an idiot, but fix that rain thing, and it ought to be fine. -Tempest-

brycetech ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2001 at 1:43 AM

Attached Link: http://www.brycetech.com/3dkids/Kathouse12a.JPG

rain tutorial: http://www.brycetech.com/tutor/bryce/rain.html :P BT

KenS ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2001 at 2:27 AM

Thanks for the comments, Nice image BT:), it was weird, becuase I applied the rain map to a scaled cube and got the spirals, I have an idea why, but I better not tell. But I kinda do like the way it looks, kind of a wild non unifrom feel you get when ya see heavy rain. maybe? I dunno Ken

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.