Thu, Sep 19, 11:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Our Wedding Photos....

UKmac ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 1:51 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:44 PM

file_310898.jpg

Well, thank you all for lovely comments yesterday. Anyway, here some shots, no photographer, just a tripod and/or anyone who could press the button.

UKmac ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 1:52 AM

file_310899.jpg

Poor Jonnie, just has two parts of his finger removed 3 days ago, so hence he looks a bit spaced out, OUCH...

UKmac ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 1:53 AM

file_310900.jpg

Ahhhhh..........

UKmac ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 1:57 AM

And, my hair was not ment to be that short, but cutting my hair the morning of the wedding and the comb fell off the the clippers and I had a big wedge shape bald bit on my head, so it all had to come off, WHOOPS...OH well..

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 2:09 AM

YAY!!!!! pictures!!!! i LOVE that last one of you dipping back your wife to lay a big smoochie on her!!! :) And your kilts are so cool!!! and speaking of cool...your kilts are fantastic!!!! i didn't realize you guys wore those on your wedding!! neat!! Your hair looks just fine, Steve! sorry about the mishap, but really you look great without hair! i used to wear my hair like that. :) anyway, thanks for posting the pictures!!! and you two lovebirds have a wonderful night!! :)

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 2:46 AM

Thats a good idea having the camera on a tripod for anyone to use. Sorry.....I had to laugh about the hair mishap. I had a cousin one time cutting my hair and she decided to snip a little M in the back as her name is Milena...Kinda trademark. So I had some real short hair in back after I had a fit. Have a happy marriage....

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

soulofharmony ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 6:18 AM

wowwwwwwww you got married.. wishing you much happiness steve the photos are beautiful and to be treasured.. hugs to both of you...:))))))..))) Nikki

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

astro66 ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 9:50 AM

Congrats I hope you have a wonderful future together! :) Heheh, I remember when my sister-in-law got married - on the morning of the wedding she just thrust a camera at me and said 'You know how to use one of these so you're doing the photos' lol! Luckily for me they came out ok. All the best. -Andy-

www.natural-photo.co.uk

"Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in establishing tonal relationships.  ~Ansel Adams"

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 9:52 AM

awwwwwwe!!! luv seeing these.. makes me feel a part of the festivities.. neat kilt! & agree.. the smooth head is stylin! ;]

Tedz ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 9:58 AM

How nice....all the best to You both...I offer a grand salute Ock Aye!

RodsArt ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 4:23 PM

Great Pics, Yup, after a few close calls with the clippers I cut close all the time now. ;)

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 5:02 PM

Congratulations Steve!I hope you two will have a wonderful life together.Thanks for sharing your pics with us. By the way,love the kilt and for what it's worth,the bald pate looks great,too!

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

UKmac ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2005 at 3:29 AM · edited Sun, 11 December 2005 at 3:31 AM

Thank you all for your lovely comments. We had a good night, the owners of our local hotel (Julie and Martin) even put a band on for us for the night. It was meant to be a quite meal for the 5 of us and a few drinks afterwards, but word got out.. a really good night.
One of our friends bought 4 disposable cameras for the night and just left them around the bar with stickers on saying please return to Steve and Irene. We have them all ready for processing during the week. I dread to think what might be on them!!!!
Thank you all. Steve and Irene

Message edited on: 12/11/2005 03:31

aangus ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2005 at 5:05 AM

Congratulations Steve, I wish you and wife the very best together, (nice to see you "shine" on your wedding day!) Anthony.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.