Fri, Sep 20, 6:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:17 pm)

Subject: Poser 6 face room

gianni53 ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 2:15 AM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 8:44 AM

Hi to all, is it possible to change the male default image in the face room to a female face and make it default??? How is it done, please. Thank you

gianni53 ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 2:24 AM

Hello, I've been trying to make a face with wire frame and attach the photo thru photoshop thru layers, inverted it and make grayscle. When I bring the image to the face room and i render it the image doesn't align perfectly and appears sideways near the ear....What i'm doing wrong ? Thank you

rowlando ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 3:17 AM

Yes first open up Poser delet the male figure in you preview window and load your female figure instead NOTE- Jessi, Kate or P5 Judy as these are the only female face's that work in there. When you go to the face room then the figure you have in your preview window will be there. Rowlando

Seek what you can never loose

stewer ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 4:22 AM

Miki works in the Face room too. :)

gianni53 ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 6:52 AM

Thak you for your help. Really appreciated. John

gianni53 ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 6:57 AM

Thank you for replying to my message. I do replace the man that appears as default to Jessy, but when I go to the face room I see only a man face, certainly not Jessy. Even when I hit the button " Random face " none of them resemble closely to Jessy. Thank you

dadt ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 7:37 AM

The face in the face room is not any particular figure, just a neutral starting point. It is there even if you open the face room with no figures loaded. There is a dial to make the face more male or female,and also dials to make it like Judy, Don etc.

Kristta ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 8:38 AM

I read about this just the other day. The face in the face room is actually a non-gender default that all the other characer's faces are based off of.

gianni53 ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 9:13 AM

Thanks to all

gianni53 ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 9:13 AM

Thanks to all

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.