Thu, Sep 19, 9:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:18 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Firebirdz Bonanza for SP3 - Freebie Alert!

Firebirdz ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 6:28 AM · edited Tue, 06 August 2024 at 7:37 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://www.posemonkey.com

file_310667.jpg

Introducing poses for Daz Stephanie Petite 3. These are not identical to my Bonanza Poses for V3. Although all the poses work on the default SP3, I optimised them for Blackhearted's Irina morph (with implants). CONTENTS: 15 Stylized Poses for Stephanie Petite 3 with flipped versions (total 30 poses) oh BTW, it is a FREEBIE

Risika75 ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 7:49 AM

Thanks! I love your poses. :D Happy Holidays! Michelle

Nouschka ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 8:35 AM

Thank you very much! I love your poses, they are the best!

LilWolff ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 6:27 PM

Thank you very much I love your poses! Running to store before a couple of sales end. I don't know how I missed the Gentle Giant and Bishoujo but they look fantastic too!

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 08 December 2005 at 10:53 PM

Thanks so much Chris!! I can't do poser folks at all without your poses to start me off! :))

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Arendar ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 8:18 PM

Oh my! May I ask which outfit is SP3 wearing while modelling your "Bonanza" poses, Firebirdz? And thank you very much for the freebie! :-D

Firebirdz ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 9:35 PM

Outfit is from Irina Adventuress by Blackhearted & Rio - available here at Renderosity. Other Credits: Texture is Manhattan for V3 on SP3 by danae.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.