Mon, Oct 21, 11:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 18 12:33 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Coming Soon: Dystopian

Moebius87 ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 12:06 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

file_310928.jpg

Coming Soon... Almost done with this texture package... :o) Mega-thanks to ElorOnceDark, SydneyKeys and jarm for their "mugshot" contributions to some of the displays included in this package. I might also be including a simple desktop monitor to help show the displays, and also the [Dystopian TrueType Font](http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1102058). Cheers! M

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

Twiggy05 ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 12:16 PM

this is really cool Moe... :o)

Moebius87 ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 12:19 PM

file_310929.jpg

Here's an older promo image for reference... :o) Cheers! M

Mind Over Matter

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 9:48 PM

Wow! These look great Moe! Very detailed! Love the Dystopian font too!

Moebius87 ( ) posted Sat, 10 December 2005 at 10:25 PM

file_310930.jpg

Here are a few more new ones... Hope you like these ones too. :o) Cheers! M

Mind Over Matter

3D_Explorer ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2005 at 1:38 AM

Really, REALLY cool stuff Moe!

Ragin' Cajun

thip ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2005 at 3:15 AM

Superb stuff. Just what the doctor ordered for all kinds of spaceship cockpits, mysterious sci-fi secret police chambers and other kinds of exciting places ;o) Finish it a.s.a.p. willya !!!

Virtua36 ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2005 at 7:47 AM

Cool,looking forward to it.:-)

Philywebrider ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2005 at 8:11 AM

Another Sci-Fantastic Product by the Dystopian genius.

SoaLD ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2005 at 11:11 AM

...wonder if the wife is paying attention to the credit card bill.......

Xurge ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2005 at 11:22 AM

These are excellent!

amapitodd ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2005 at 5:41 PM

Oooo, I can't wait to get my hands on these. :)

shogakusha ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2005 at 7:04 PM

Holy cow! These are fantastic! You have really turned into high gear Moe! The cool factor on your latest stuff is through the roof! Shogakusha

The3dZone ( ) posted Wed, 14 December 2005 at 10:55 AM

These are awesome,I so wanna paste Ralph onto that Extremely dangerous one...lol

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

Moebius87 ( ) posted Wed, 14 December 2005 at 6:11 PM

Just packaging up this product now and waiting for the final touches on the readme.txt file. :o) Unfortunately, I have run out of time on doing the Dystopian TrueType Font file. :o( I will probably offer it as a free download to buyers later on. Cheers! M

Mind Over Matter

Moebius87 ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2005 at 8:25 AM

Not good news. I am withdrawing Dystopian Displays from the testing queue for the Renderosity Marketplace. It appears that the policies here make it more complicated to package a product than it is to create the product. LOL! Oh well... we'll look for another venue to get these commercially distributed. :o) Cheers! M

Mind Over Matter

shogakusha ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2005 at 8:32 AM

That's sad news! Please be sure to let us know where you take these! Shogakusha

semidieu ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2005 at 12:32 PM

Really bad news !

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2006 at 12:03 AM

Moe well thats annoying ... I bet that Other Place would like them though .... another reason why I dont bother jumping through hoops to sell here ... I'd rather be making stuff than filling out the frimping paperwork

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.