Sun, Oct 6, 9:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Anyone else having trouble logging into DAZ?

philebus ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 12:52 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 7:33 AM

Doesn't want to recognise my log on for some reason. I went through the routine of requesting the password but no joy there either!

LilWolff ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 12:52 AM

Same here, I was going to get the baby.

SaintFox ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 12:55 AM

Hello, I did the same some minutes ago - with the same disturbing result. Seems that the server is down or something like that. Maybe everyone wants to get the Millenium Baby as quick as possible (got mine some hours ago)...

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls

Anniebel ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 12:55 AM

Ok LOL I thought it was just me. I was is the middle of downloading the baby stuff.

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

winter200 ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 12:59 AM

I was in the middle of downloading the baby too! Almost done on my slow dialup- sigh- won't let me log in now either.

pokeydots ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:01 AM

I can't get in either, says it doesn't recognise my email! It did when I bought the baby! lol I do have it downloaded just didn't get the bassinettes downloaded :(

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:03 AM

Oh, my - I ALSO thought it was just me, also sent them my email address to get a new password :) Trying to stick the baby in my cart...bet we crashed their server trying to get that cutie!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:06 AM

Oh, thank goodness it isn`t me alone L

LilWolff ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:06 AM

I had trouble earlier login in to here also. It would not recognize me or send anything earlier this evening. Now no problem. Evil elves about?

winter200 ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:07 AM

It must be a evil baby.

LilWolff ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:08 AM

Rosemary's baby? LOL

RossoMan ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:09 AM

The same for me too: unable to login, no reply regarding the password request... Hope they fix it quickly or extend the promotion for the new Mil. Baby.

Petunia ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:10 AM

Anybody know where I can find a nice set of baby blocks? I have looked just about everywhere. :(

stonemason ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:13 AM

I'm relieved to see this post,& glad I havent any new releases this week :)

Cg Society Portfolio

procchi ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:13 AM

How about this weeks Newsletter Freebie?

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:13 AM

Problem still continuing. At least it isn't the weekend.

Petunia ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:16 AM

aha! toy blocks!! thanks!! I admit that I didn't read the newsletter today :)

westryde ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:25 AM

I cannot log into Daz either. Says they do not have an account for my email address. Have to wait until their morning I expect for the problem to be sorted out. Glad it is them and not my end.

Ascinct ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:30 AM

Pheww, Do I love the renderosity forums at a time like this!! I was s**t scared I was the only one who had the problem!! The page told me: For security reasons, we are temporarily unable to provide you with a password via email. We are currently investigating a security issue, and this service should be available again shortly. In the mean time, please contact us and we will assist you personally. So they may just be updating their security...? I am so optimistic!! :D

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:39 AM

Now 15:37 +9 hours GMT and not able to access my account at DAZ. tral-la-la doobie doo, hmmm.... Well, my Apollo Maximus, you CAN become a little baby can you not, my dear ? Heh heh.... Come into my virtual studio, my precious.

Eternal Hobbyist

Rachel_R ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:42 AM

Attached Link: http://digitalrenders.com

file_312325.jpg

Whew...thought they had forgot about me...LOLsame exact problem here too....Here are some free baby blocks..

kayjay97 ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:46 AM

Oh thank gawd. I was getting highly upset because I couldn't log in. Okay, I don't feel so alone now.....whew!!

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

mathman ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:57 AM

Me too .... annoying.... like a lot of other people, I want to get in there and buy the new baby as well, but the DAZ3D website is playing funny buggers with my login.

mathman ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 1:59 AM

LilWolff, funny you should mention Rosemary's Baby, I watched that movie for the first time last night, what an amazing movie ..... I just hope the DAZ Mil 3 baby is not named "Adrian" (or "Damian" for that matter ...)

Rynn ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 2:06 AM

Well, I can't log in either. I haven't even managed to get the baby in my cart, I hope they extend the 75% off sale, or I'll have to do without the new baby. :(

adrianjw ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 2:06 AM

I just hope the DAZ Mil 3 baby is not named "Adrian".

I wasn't that bad!

Adrian

Orio ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 2:12 AM

Same here, log ID refused.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 2:36 AM

Well.. they better extend the sale... or they're going to have a load of MAJORLY angry customers. Among them, me.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Greebo ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 2:38 AM

Same here too. And I'd like to echo the sentiments of many of you; thank the gods for the rosity forum. I was convinced something horrible had happened and it was only happening to me. Take care all :)

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 2:38 AM

Poserpros is being strangely for me as well - cannot log in.

Eternal Hobbyist

psygnosi ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 2:51 AM

Yep Daz is a no login situation. I am glad I am not the only one. I was about to buy something over there but oh well. Daz's tuff luck.

Sarissi ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 2:57 AM

I stay logged in at most commnities. Poserpros is normal for me, and at daz, I am no longer logged in. Security issue? Maybe they got cracked or hacked. Good thing I got my shopping done for this year. (grin) I spread out my shopping this time: Daz RDNA Renderosity Poserproducts (Sixus1) - Sale is still on. I kinda went nuts at poserproducts and got 9 figures for $4.99 each, and 2 accessory items at $0.99 each. (rolls eyes).

Starkdog ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 3:01 AM · edited Fri, 16 December 2005 at 3:02 AM

[Ascinct wrote:]
"The page told me:
For security reasons, we are temporarily unable to provide you with a password via email. We are currently investigating a security issue, and this service should be available again shortly. In the mean time, please contact us and we will assist you personally."

This scares me, as I made a purchase about 10 minutes before thing went strange. I hope that my cc info is safe. I did get an ebot confirming my purchase and a receipt, so everything on that end is ok. I can get around just fine at PoserPros. Strangely, Windows is installing a new update. Perhaps this caused their server to reboot? Or, maybe DAZ is upgrading to Bondware:) -Starkdog

Message edited on: 12/16/2005 03:02

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 3:04 AM

ooo, sounds sinister....

Eternal Hobbyist

dv8_fx ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 3:19 AM

Ohhhh, baby...... thank god I managed to get her (or is it him) earlier. And I thought someone managed to log into my account and changed passwords. I was at an internet cafe this morning and downloading stuff. Don't remember if I was set to logged on thru the cpu and forgot to logout. OK... 10th cup of coffee.... javajavajavajavajavajavajavajvajavajavajavajava.....

Spit ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 3:21 AM

The irony is I accidentally deleted my cookies a couple of hours ago....so whereever I go I have to log in anew. Here too. So it took me a while to figure out there was something ELSE wrong at DAZ as well. LOL

dv8_fx ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 3:22 AM

errrr... postnatal problems at DAZ?

Casette ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 3:26 AM

I suppose they're overloaded. I have the theory that each time they release a new deal, all the japanish poser addicts enter and the DAZ system does CRACK! ... or that baby is the AntiChrist... (read this with THE OMEN OST at maximum volume)

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

mylemonblue ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 3:28 AM

Well I can't get in either. :( Cola cola cola cola cola cola cola......

My brain is just a toy box filled with weird things

dv8_fx ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 3:33 AM

At this time of day here..... I don't think all of nippon poserdom would be on line. If this keeps up into the evening, they'll all end up drowning their miseries with sake..... and I think join them with our local version.... RICE WINE. BAD BABY.... DADDY 'PANK....

darken666 ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 3:43 AM

Well, I must say, I'm glad I found this thread because having the trouble logging in that is going on, scared the bejeezus out of me.

Casette ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 3:44 AM

... this might to be The End Of Days... The Arrival of The Millenium Baby and His Reign Of Chaos calling Schwarzenegger

CASETTE
=======

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 3:54 AM

The thing about the password not being sent by email has been going on for a longer time. Last week I had to request my password reset and got that same message (I always stay logged in but had to use another computer, and DUH I had completely forgotten my Daz password LOL) Anyway, this "security issue is referring to the part of sending out the passwords. Not to the current problem. DAMMIT I WANT THAT BABY NOW!!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

mathman ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 4:07 AM

The new Millenium baby's name is REGAN MACNEIL ..... !!

rockets ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 4:08 AM

When it is up and running, there will be such a mad rush at the door that we won't be able to get in for hours anyway. sigh

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

Tiny ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 4:11 AM

I can't login either. Hopefully they'll extend the 75% deal for all of us that couldn't even get there.

Casette ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 4:35 AM

I hear chants... "WEE NEEEDD TEEEH BAAAABYYYYY WEE NEEEDD TEEEH BAAAABYYYYY WEE NEEEDD TEEEH BAAAABYYYYY WEE NEEEDD TEEEH BAAAABYYYYY"

CASETTE
=======

CrazyDawg ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 4:38 AM

/me walks in wearing his Santa Suit and hands everyone a gold key to the backdoor at DAZ.. Go help yourselves, its the door to their storeroom ;)

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

bigjobbie ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 4:59 AM

During the week Daz changed some site coding and there was a line of text "0 Return" that would appear before each page loaded - Apparently that's some kind of De-Bugging message - so it's possible they're tidying up the last of the new site code at the moment. But it was a relief to be able to come here to see if it was a wide problem or not. Thanks for the free Baby Blocks! Cheers

aeilkema ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 5:14 AM

Sounds like you guys didn't get the email from DAZ? They announced that the server would be slowing down until people finaly would participate in the 12 Days of Christmas fundraiser. If they don't reach the asked amount, the slowness will remain for a few months more...

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

rockets ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 5:21 AM

You're such a trouble maker aeilkema. LOL

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.