Sun, Sep 22, 2:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Byrons Xmas play

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 4:29 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:36 AM

file_312694.jpg

To me, this shot of my son is priceless!...not staged, although he was on one! yes, he played a sheep!...Ya know whats it like, kids school xmas play, they always look out for their parents...well, a few minutes before this, he was looking for me!...kept the cam on him and he spotted me!.AWWWW...no flash, just high ISO (1000)...as I said, I am the MAIN parent in his life as his mum has a terrible illness!!!!....so please appreaciatte his happiness ;) Have a good one....things are looking better in my personal life but not 100 per cent atm...I'll keep riding that hard road! take care`all cos I am jimbO

jcv2 ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 4:48 PM

Glad to see things are looking better! If we can encourage you somehow, allow us to do so! This son of your's moves my heart, proud of his caring father behind the viewfinder who captured this priceless shot as if he were an angel! Fabulous work, jimbO! Father's proudness, his son enjoying to spot his father in the crowd! :)

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 5:08 PM · edited Mon, 19 December 2005 at 5:16 PM

Thank you so much Jan...grown as I am, gotta admit, this 'scene' brought tears to me eyes!...he is such an angel yes!...an angel!...special to both us and a miracle as I battled with the Health team when my wife was expecting him...with help, I/we proved them wrong!...we love him with both our dear hearts!..as everyone does who is in contact with him!

Thank you again Jan

Message edited on: 12/19/2005 17:16

Message edited on: 12/19/2005 17:16

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 5:26 PM

file_312695.jpg

the look...makes it even more worthwhile!

soulofharmony ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 5:29 PM

jim a real precious moment to capture... and a proud moment.. look at the love in his eye.. he spotted his father.. awwwwwww..THATS MY DAD.. priceless... Give bryon a hug from me..:)))) and give steph one also..:))) see all 3 of you in the new year.. Nikki

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

soulofharmony ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 5:30 PM

we crossed threads.. another priceless moment to treasure fisty cuffs..:))))..:)))

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

Tedz ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 11:08 PM

Good onya Byron...I was once a Sheep in the Christmas Play. Looking like great fun!

Gabrielsdream ( ) posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 3:54 AM

Totally adorable, he's always going to stand out in a crowd! Love those ears! Bet they had fun getting dressed up! Have a wonderful Christmas and let's hope 2006 brings you all happier times!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 8:05 AM

they're priceless photos that you will treasure forever i'm sure! his certainly looks more like an angel and less like a sheep!! LOL!!! Glad things are looking up!!! Hope 2006 brings many more of these magical moments of joy for you and your family!!! :)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 11:54 AM

Precious moments of endearing love and youthful optimism capture forever by your all seeing eye. Wonderful jimbO, thanks for sharing. Hang in there and stay on that road! -- Baaaaaaah --

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

randyrives ( ) posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 12:48 PM

What a great capture, that I am sure you will treasure for ever.

jcv2 ( ) posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 4:56 PM

Oh yes, that second one is special too! Your time is striking! That sheep steals your heart straight away! Manly tears of a father seeing that are treasured heavenly jewels! Fantastic work, JimbO, memories like these are rare and moving! :)

kimariehere ( ) posted Wed, 21 December 2005 at 12:40 PM

heartwarming SHOTS!! WOW AWEE SOO WONDERFUL!!!two thumbs up to you!! good to see that you are such a wonderful and supportive DAddy!...( sigh boy that lense sure comes in handy at that play i took a pic of my daughter in hers she was on the radio and did a solo in my shot i could hardly see her with my bad zoom...!!...) he is SOO CUTE ... make a perfect little lamb!! merry Christmas to you !! i know being the main parent is a hard thing times i so understand and relate.. !! hugs! kimmer

kimmers ♥ :O)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.