Wed, Oct 23, 11:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: :::Last Week in the Galleries:::

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 1:49 AM · edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 11:19 AM

This week is a Christmas Greeting Theme
There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a banner in the Photo Gallery for easier finding.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Dec 19th-25th 2005
**by the Photo Team
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 2:27 AM

Oooh...i do see a theme in this weeks collage. #;o) Wonderful selection once again, presented just beautifully. Im proud to have one of mine up there amongst such fine company. Thanks for this feature Crew!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you get to have superb New Year!!! CLAPCLAPCLAP #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Loloe ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 3:26 AM

Wow! I'm really honored to have my image in this wonderful selection! Thank you to the photography team and I join Andreas to wish you a marvelous new year!!!

nathalie06 ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 3:38 AM

That's a wonderful collage of our Christmas Cards !!!! And I'm so happy to be part of this collection with our little Christmas Tree. Thank you to all the staff, I'm really touching. I hope as my friends Andreas and Laurence, that you had a Magic Christmas !!!! For the new year... it's not now !!!! I'll send you my wishes later ;o)))) Have a great weet my friends, and a very very big hug to all of you. Mouuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!

ana-maria ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 4:02 AM

And again you did a great job to select and present this fantastic collection of photographs. Thanks for choosing one of my pics, I'm very happy about this. I hope, you have had a beautiful and peaceful christmas time and I wish you all the best for the new year!!!

croxie ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 4:31 AM

Nice selection...and you put me (literally) in there too :D Thanks guys. As always, it's appreciated :) Hope all of you had a great Christmas :D C.

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Junglegeorge ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 6:37 AM · edited Mon, 26 December 2005 at 6:38 AM

Attached Link: http://www.jgg.se

I am honoured to see that my picture was one of the choosen one in this fine collection :-)

Message edited on: 12/26/2005 06:38

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 9:07 AM

i have to thank Doug & Joe for this one since I was away.. ..happy to be back.. where to start, so many wonderful images! thanks team & all you fantastic people!!! & Happy Boxing Day! o<:]

redchilicat ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 9:16 AM

I am honored to have my humble Christmas pelican chosen to be displayed with all of these beautiful Christmas greetings! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Thank You!! :-) Wendy

soulofharmony ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 9:28 AM

Thanks to the photographic Team for the lovely display of this weeks selection in Last week in the Galleries.. Thanks for taking time out over Christmas Day to place this together genuinally appreciated !!! So many missed last week..through prep/ing for the grand event..apologies to those l may have missed... Nikki:)

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 9:45 AM

Very honored to be in this fine selection of Christmas cards ! Thank you to the photographic team for their excellent work; great presentation ! Hugs ans Seasons Greetings to you all ! :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 10:17 AM

LOL!!!!! @ Andreas :)...Merry X-mas theme!!!!!! GOOOOOOO JUL!!!!!!! & Gott Nytt !!!!

rayburg ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 10:44 AM

Wow..thanks for selecting my little humble family pic to join all these wonderful and creative Christmas greetings. Renderosity is a special place with a lot of really special, wonderful, talented people. You guys have just made my Christmas even more special.. Thanks again...

Gepeto1 ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 11:34 AM

Tres honored to have been chosen as the photographic team thank you has all and the good end of year has all the friends of Renderocity

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 12:06 PM · edited Mon, 26 December 2005 at 12:07 PM

This weeks picks were ALL brought to ya by DOUG! I was out doin family stuff and DOUG took it upon himself to put together one heckuva XMAS gallery!

A HUGE shout out to DOUG!!! KUDOS!

Message edited on: 12/26/2005 12:07

tvernuccio ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 12:36 PM

SHOUTS THANKS DOUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! had fun lookin' at all these, and you did a great job of presenting them!!! I'm really shocked to see LWIT here today! with all the holiday stuff going on, i didn't expect to see one. so an extra big THANK YOU!!! :)

Chaos911 ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 1:53 PM

wow, thanks again for adding me here :) and a happy new year to all ^^

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 2:02 PM

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!A HUGE shout out to DOUG!!! Big puss & Kram!!! KUDOS!...eh dont know what kudos is...sound a bit ekivoke ;) Muuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 2:07 PM

Wow what a wonderful LWitG!It looks fabulous.Seeing all those holiday themed images together like that,just looks awesome.And the presentation is perfect!You did an amazing job Doug!And on Christmas day,no less!So thank you for doing this,and for putting mine in there as well.Hope you had a fabulous holiday!!! :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

hare ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 8:48 PM · edited Mon, 26 December 2005 at 8:49 PM

Ohh, Wow! Thank you so very much! :D
I'm very happy to be part of these beautiful pictures.

I'm sure that you all had a wonderul Christmas time,
and Happy & Healthy New Year 2006 to all. :)

Thank you so much again.

--- Jin Akiko :)

Message edited on: 12/26/2005 20:49

jocko500 ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 8:55 PM

thanks

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

MaydaMason ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2005 at 12:49 AM

a wonderful idea to collect all this xmas card in one! thanks to all for your wonderful christmas wishes... i wish you a wonderful and happy new year! may

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2005 at 9:56 AM

Superb presentation and great collection of holiday images. This is a great closer for the year...or will that be next week's? Either way, awsome job to the designers and the photographers! Thanks for the inclusion too! ;]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

kimariehere ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2005 at 6:30 PM

Thanks for choosing my frosty huggy snowman ...oh wow uhm, lol I DIDNT EXPECT IT or see this one as a pick ....no way toatally suprised here thanks !! ...wonderful christmas cards here enjoyed seeing them !! (on vacation here still see you all in a ew more weeks hugs !!)

kimmers ♥ :O)

Isabelle711 ( ) posted Wed, 28 December 2005 at 9:54 AM

Hi. :)) I want to say Thank You So Very Much to everyone. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. Thank you each for making 05' such a wonderful year. I wish you each a Most Wonderful New Year.

TallPockets ( ) posted Sun, 01 January 2006 at 4:41 PM

''A HUGE shout out to DOUG!!! KUDOS!'' I couldn't agree more. A big THANKS for such a special 'collection'. So many were off for the time period and it's nice to see ALL the others' truly talented works. TallPockets/brian.

purplehaze ( ) posted Wed, 04 January 2006 at 7:21 PM

im very honored to have been selected ive been away for the holidays so i didnt know till just now.i really respect you guys so its even more an honor and a privlage

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.