Fri, Sep 20, 3:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: December Challenge 2005

zpookey ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2005 at 2:04 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:44 AM

file_315251.jpg

I hope you enjoy my first challengecontri ever. This is a "arialphoto" taken from a hill in Halmstad named "Galgberget"...

zpookey ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2005 at 2:05 PM

file_315252.jpg

And here's the thumb...

zpookey ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2005 at 2:15 PM

file_315253.jpg

And this is my second contri It's a statue by Picasso called "Man and Woman"....kind of an "old meets new"..."Old" Picasso meets "New" graffiti on the bottom of the statue....why can't people stop destroying things?

zpookey ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2005 at 2:16 PM

file_315254.jpg

And the thumb for it...

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2005 at 2:17 PM

2 superb entries. I hope to see many more from you in the future. Sad about the graffiti...don't get me started... ;]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

zpookey ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2005 at 2:25 PM

BTW....the "Skyscraper" in the first pic is the same as ModestyB has a closeup of in this same challenge...so you can see that is is the only "skyscraper" in town lol :)

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2005 at 3:12 PM

Oooh!!! Another swede!!! VKOMMEN!!! Mighty fine shots, perfect for this months challenge. #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

croxie ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2005 at 4:20 PM

LOL...I figured I would find Andreas in here somewhere :pp It's nice to see different places in my native country, and these are great shots :D

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 29 December 2005 at 11:04 PM · edited Thu, 29 December 2005 at 11:05 PM

It is nice to see you contributing to the challenges.
Welcome.
Very nice night shots too.
We hope to see more from you on the next challenge.
You got it mostly rightfor your first try...
Thumbnails are to be 100x80.
The one at the bottom will look a bit funny on the challenge page, but at least you got it close LOL...
Added to Challenge page

got_it.jpg
Message edited on: 12/29/2005 23:05

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 30 December 2005 at 12:55 AM

welcome to the forum & good to see you enter the challenge ..both excellent night shots! it is interesting to see the building Modesty was referring to ..does stick out a bit.. err.. up :] & the statue is fantastic.. wow, by Picasso! i suppose that graffiti can be removed with some effort.. sigh

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.