Wed, Oct 9, 6:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 07 10:52 pm)

Subject: First Vue scene

kewasi ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2001 at 8:02 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 6:22 AM

file_154939.jpg

You are right about Vue being easy to work with...everything is laid out, and easy to understand.I see that there is enough here to allow you to grow, and do more complex scenes.The only problem is,that I put 2 birds in the scene...but they look like P51s. kewasi

MikeJ ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2001 at 8:19 PM

LOL! Hey Kewasi, this is actually pretty good for a first scene! I see you've been playing with the camera focus as well. This is actually kinda dramatic looking-- you're off to a very good start. :)

Petunia ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2001 at 5:16 AM

That is a FANTASTIC first scene!!! And the tounge in cheek about those birds makes you fit right in here! Welcome to the world of special places!

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2001 at 6:17 AM

Wooooohooooooooo those birdies are really taking off!!! That is AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!!

kewasi ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 3:50 AM

Thanks everyone...its so tempting to put those p51s in every image.

Petunia ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 6:46 PM

LOL well, you could i guess, in indoor scenes jut make them models and stick them right in there as camios!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.