Sun, Sep 22, 2:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last one -- you lucky dog

Lisas_Botanicals ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2001 at 8:14 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

file_155088.jpg

Actually this is my lucky dog, Lucki, reclining in daddy's chair. I really like this one. I'm wondering whether I should crop the photo or remove the LED in Photoshop? Thanks for looking!

billglaw ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2001 at 10:01 PM

Only an opinion. Work the highlighted area in the forground to lower the shine that will show the dog more, then check the cropping you want

Tammy ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2001 at 10:15 PM

He is cute I agree would look better with the LED out either way would work cropping may help you focus on the dog more though.

Lisas_Botanicals ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2001 at 10:30 PM

file_155089.jpg

I almost cropped this image this way but then I thought I'd be taking away from something or that I should leave the foreground for some reason. I really like it this way. Thank you!

billglaw ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2001 at 10:50 PM

Is'nt it interesting how little we change to much improve the resulting "print". One of the best parts od computer imaging is trying incremental changes for the cost of time. In a darkroom you not only have the time but also the paper,chemicals and waiting for the process to complete.

theFOG ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2001 at 10:58 PM

file_155090.jpg

I like the sad eye look, but thought the large white area on the right distracted too much. So I cropped it out then rubber stamped back into the blank area. Also burned into the fore ground to leave the focus on the dog. Just my two bits worth.

Lisas_Botanicals ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2001 at 4:15 PM

I really like this one, too, FOG. Thanks for the great ideas!

Syyd ( ) posted Sat, 17 March 2001 at 8:24 AM

What is amazing to me, is his paw curled up like that....and the trust Lisa, between the subject and photographer...as a pet owner, his eyes say I love you.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.