Sat, Oct 5, 6:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: teen character

mdiramali ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2006 at 3:27 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 6:09 AM

are there any teen characters in renderosity which doesn't need DAZ3d pretten. Because i can"t buy from DAZ3D but can buy from renderosity. and are there any clothes for poser baby( which is with poser 4 or 5)

MaryK ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2006 at 4:09 PM

It's at PoserPros but personally I use the Aeon Teens Anna/Seth. Require V3/M3 though.

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2006 at 4:44 PM

That makes it difficult.....there are one or two non-DAZ dependant Poser teen characters floating around out there. But only one or two.

They are almost as rare as renders of Dina in the galleries. The vast majority of Poser teen character packages require either the PT girls or Laura. If you look real (REAL) hard, then you might find a few hidden character packages for the PT Boys and for Luke. But non-DAZ based? That's a tough one.........

I just took a quick look at the MP. The Alex teen boy character by drkmo uses the P4 nude boy. I don't own this character, so I can't vouch for its quality. But right off the top, that's the only one that I saw. A more in-depth search of the MP under "teen" or "teens" might turn up some more for you.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

MaryK ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2006 at 5:02 PM

If you have anything higher then P4 you have the Nude Boy. May not be loaded but you have it. Traveller used to have some P4 morphs to make Teens @ MorphWorld, may want to task him about them.

lmacken ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2006 at 9:27 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserfreebies.com/freebies/search.php?phrase=britta&page=2

Project Human - Britta, by Sixus1. Probably more pre-school than pre-teen. Comes with clothes.

lmacken ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2006 at 10:15 PM

Britta is also available at http://www.project-human.com/. I poked around in the forums there a bit (it's a very interesting effort) and found a spin-off called Z-Girl at http://www.dadhop.netfirms.com/. There is a mention by DAD in the Project-Human forums about a Z-Boy; but I didn't see it on his site. Might be worth asking about.

Francemi ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2006 at 10:43 PM

Isn't the new girl character by Toshiyo a teenage girl? I seem to remember she is. You'll find her in the marketplace here.

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Wed, 04 January 2006 at 7:46 PM

I wouldn't like to have to make a decision on Satoko's age. College age, perhaps, on the basis of the face, but the overall figure proportions -- relative limb size and such -- comes across as a bit odd. Maybe I just don't have enough relevant experience. There was a recent thread on how so many supposedly Japanese figures look like crude caricatures, with exaggerated eye shapes and such.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 05 January 2006 at 2:12 AM

Well according to Rosity (allthough they changed it again), both Eternal Judy and Miki are also teens....

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.