Sat, Sep 21, 4:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: **Last Week in the Galleries**

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 2:19 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:30 AM

Happy New Year to all, and many thanks for all the beautiful viewings of images.
There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a banner in the Photo Gallery for easier finding.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Dec 26th-Jan 01_06
**by the Photo Team
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

coolj001 ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 2:46 AM

Nice Collection & a most-cool layout. :-)

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 2:50 AM

I feel EXTREMELY honored to have my photo "scarred" selected. I would like to thank "matambele" for the idea.... Oh yeah and happy new year to all out there. Another week of great photos people!

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

Kanq ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 2:55 AM

Heyyy! Cool, my zebras are here, what a honor. Thanks!

sharky_ ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 3:06 AM

Thank you very much for selecting my image and for letting me be a part of this group. Happy New Year to the Staff and all on R.R. Aloha

SOLOMAGE ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 3:12 AM

Every time I check out Last Weeks Gallery I am amazed at how classy this presentation is...Cynlee and dB...I can't congratulate the two of you enough for the fantastic job both of you are doing putting this together...manly hugz dB and a big muuuaaaahhh! for Cindy...;)...congrats to the artists chosen...excellent work...Bravo!

cajolargo ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 3:44 AM

hey, thanks! Pippi the Hippy is now here! I've seen some of the fotos here and must admit that it's a great honor to be on this page! thanks dB and Cynlee for your terrific job! HAAPY NEW YEAR to you all! =) claudio

DELMUR ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 4:15 AM

thank you again for all ,and a happy next year!

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 4:25 AM

thank you very much, it's an honor to be to select. I wish you a very good year 2006!!! kiss :))) Valou

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 4:34 AM

What a wonderful selection once again!!! Ive missed so many of these having worked this entire holiday. So i value this weeks collage even more. You do an amazing job on picking em and your presentation is as always FIRST CLASS Doug! WOOOO HOOOO FOR YOUUUUU ALL!!!!!!!!! #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 4:44 AM

What a fine start, on the first week of 2006 :) Elegant presentation... Have a terrific continue of this New Year... looking forward to view all your great shots!!! Gives me sooooooooooooo much inspiration!!!!! BIG PUSS & KRAM!!!!!!

soulofharmony ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 4:55 AM

thank you team.. as always so many missed.. but see some personal favourites... thanks again..:)

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

croxie ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 5:09 AM

As always it's an honour to be among so many splendid photos. Thanks guys :hugs:

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 5:13 AM

Once again, a fine selection very close to my own choice (yeah that's my weekly favorite personal game... kind of lotto... I try to guess as much as possible which images are going to be honored...at least for the weeks where I have time to browse....) So this week, I got 23 (on the 40 ! ) a good score isn't it ?! Therefore, my personal congrats to the 40 artists and my thanks to the photo team for putting them all so well together ! :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

brittmccary ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 5:42 AM

:) Wow.. what a nice surprise to wake up to! .. Finding my "jain temple" in the picks of the week! Thank you staff, and thank you fellow photograpers! Great job! Britt

-GaWa- ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 6:04 AM

Thank you and well done to the rest of you. btw. One member thought my photo of the door in "Prague_003" was to a gas chamber, lol. I could understand why. The ironic truth is it is a side door to a place of worship. I would also like to thank the photography team! Cheers GaWa

redbeard ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 6:18 AM

Wow, what a totally unexpected honor! You guys always make such terrific selections, this is a great presentation. Jack

Myako ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 6:22 AM

Wow what a suprise , i was really shocked ;),thank you very much for selecting my photo O.o Greez Mya

tvernuccio ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 8:41 AM

Thanks so much again guys for putting this together!!! Beautiful presentation as always, and what a wonderful way to spend my morning coffee-time wake-up!!! Such excellent pictures, and thanks for including mine! :) GaWa...as soon as i saw that door i shivered! i thought it was a gas chamber or something too! it was a very powerful image! :)

tangibleheart ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 9:25 AM

I feel honored to see that my photo "Tree decoration" has been selected, and what a wonderful frame with all the tumbnails, my compliments, a real eyecatcher!! I see some favourites too ^Tangibleheart^

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 10:27 AM

And 2006 kicks off with some absolutely wonderful images.Another gorgeous collection you guys!!!Thanks as always, for doing this.The collage looks fabulous.I love the streamers along the side...it adds a lovely festive touch.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 11:03 AM

Ooooooooh!! That's what the Staff pick is then!!! Why didn't u just say Last week in the Galleries, silly Cyn!? ;P I would have known what u were talking about then! Man oh man! shaking head Thx guys! :)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 11:20 AM

It does?! O_O Scratching head where??

firestorm ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 12:31 PM

thanks for including my image in this selection....and thanks for putting this selection together :)

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.ย ย  Elliot Erwitt

Aaronius ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 2:21 PM

Thanks for putting me in the mix. It was a nice surprise to see my photo get any attention at all. Thanks y'all. Aaron

MeltingIce ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 5:00 PM

Wow I am so honored to be featured here... I guess I can say I never saw this coming :-P. I'm pretty new to photography so I'm really excited about this :-D. Great photos and congrats to everyone else who got picked!

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 9:31 PM ยท edited Mon, 02 January 2006 at 9:32 PM

I love to meet new folks who arre unfamiliar to me on the forum. Likely, with my "every morning before work" quick look at new gallery posts, I have seen those images.

I am surprised how many images I have seen and viewed full sized then again pleased to see the shots I have missed in a quick look.

This is a viable and vital part of the forum and good for all.

If you are a photographer who has not been part of the forum, welcome! : ) Glad to see nice work I would otherwise possibly miss. TomDart.

Message edited on: 01/02/2006 21:32

ges ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 10:24 PM

Happy New Year to all of you. Thank you for picking my picture in last week galleries

JacobJWhite ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 10:26 PM

Man... this is so cool to be featured in this gallery... I'm always looking for ways to improve my images and this site has got to be the best place I have yet found. Thanks to all who have shared their kind words and suggestions! Happy Newyear! JW

nongo ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 10:55 PM

What a great collection you've presented here!! Our photography team is the best!!!!!! Proud to be a part !!! ;) Akemi

gradient ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2006 at 12:06 AM

Love this feature...you guys rock!

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2006 at 12:16 AM

Oh WOW - the first of the year!!! Well Done to all!!!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Tue, 03 January 2006 at 3:44 PM

Another good crop! Always interesting.

TheWarlock ( ) posted Wed, 04 January 2006 at 4:41 AM

Neat collection Mods, Must admit we raise our levels of work everytime I visit this place.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 04 January 2006 at 11:16 AM

A killer week in a wonderful presentation. Now, if only I had time to comment on each of those photos... :/

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.