Sun, Sep 22, 4:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Fifteen Minute Snack

AzChip ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 9:51 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

New Fifteen minute challenge -- make a snack in fifteen minutes (more or less, as you like).

AzChip ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 10:12 AM

file_155305.jpg

Here's mine.... Actually took about 20 minutes; spline for the shape of the ding-dong and the gooey cream filling is a meta-ball. Spent most of my time on the shaders....

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 11:18 AM

Chip - Cool model! I had a Ding-Dong yesterday. It about blew my head off with all the sugar! Gotta love those things! Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

twillis ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 12:25 PM

After a hard day's work, there's nothing like a plate of Soylent Green Chips. --Terri

twillis ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 12:27 PM

file_155306.jpg

Oops, it didn't load the pic. Made from the best stuff on Earth... People!

rockjockjared ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 1:30 PM

file_155307.jpg

mmmmm....gotta love Soylent Green Chips, I prefer Granite Ice Cream though...

twillis ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 2:00 PM

Granite Ice Cream: Now with 100% of your daily minerals!

rockjockjared ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 4:07 PM

LOL! now I'm going to have to make a label!

twillis ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 4:43 PM

Bummer about it crashing, but I like your picture anyhow. Having the milk spilling is a cool idea.

rockjockjared ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 5:43 PM

How do you fix those little poly triads? I've been wondering about that one for a little while.

Izuel ( ) posted Sat, 17 March 2001 at 6:37 PM

Heres mine :) chips and hotsauce. my favorite. ch.jpg Izuel

litst ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2001 at 10:32 AM

file_155309.jpg

I've done this snack bar in 20 minutes in the vertex modeller . Now all i hope is that there is some left in the kitchen downstairs ! I'm stAAAArving !!! ;) litst

AzChip ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2001 at 9:05 AM

Nice, tasty snacks, folks! I really like the textures you all used, particularly the tortilla chips texture -- it looks quite real.... Keep playing! If anybody has any ideas, let's hear 'em!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.