Fri, Sep 20, 2:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Poser World - Is it still moving forward?

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Thu, 05 January 2006 at 12:41 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:32 AM

Good Day All Does anyone know if PoserWorld is still moving forward? I renewed my Annual Subscription in October. Just returned from the Sea end of December. I haven't as yet received my new user name or password. Several E-mails and a phone call have gone unanswered. Is Allan still OK? Many Thanks DR

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson

artnik ( ) posted Thu, 05 January 2006 at 12:50 PM

Things seem to be moving, they've posted several new D/L items recently. I re-subscribed before the recent problems, but if Steve or anyone from PW is around here, they'll be able to be more specific. I know they mentioned that they were trying to catch up without Allan's input for now.

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Thu, 05 January 2006 at 1:11 PM

Thanks Hopefully Steve will read this. Cheers DR

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson

steveshanks ( ) posted Thu, 05 January 2006 at 2:30 PM

You should have got your email about the 6th DR, Vikki would have sent it so i'm not 100% sure on the date, I've sent you your username and pass and upped your membership time left....as for moving forward, Damn right we are :o) we had a hiccup last year, i guess we shouldn't complain as we've had a it pretty much ok for the last few years, we've learned from the experience and will forge on :o)...........Steve

Tucan-Tiki ( ) posted Thu, 05 January 2006 at 3:05 PM

Be nice to see what is new at poserworld, Is there a site i can go to to browse whats new since last year?

steveshanks ( ) posted Thu, 05 January 2006 at 3:15 PM ยท edited Thu, 05 January 2006 at 3:19 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserworld.com

Sure TT, just go to the link above and click on one of the little images, that'll give you a look at the stuff updated that day, or click on View all subscription site previews and that will give you a list of all the updates which you can click on to see images...Steve

Message edited on: 01/05/2006 15:19

LilWolff ( ) posted Thu, 05 January 2006 at 4:22 PM

Since there are a lot of us with them till 2099, you bet they are moving forward! ;-) The new Dynamic and Conforming combined members tutorial looks great Steve! Just had a chance to go read but looks like I can do! :-) Any questions, I of course will go to PW forums, but just wanted to say I like these special additions to membership.

Letterworks ( ) posted Fri, 06 January 2006 at 7:29 AM

LilWolff As one really interested in hybrid dynamic/conformers and a lifetime member of Poser World could you point me to the tutorial? I would really like to see Steve's take on this. I looked over the forum and can't seem to find it. Much Thanks Mike

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Fri, 06 January 2006 at 8:41 AM

Thank you very much Steve. I have been a subscriber for years. This was the first time I ever expeienced a hiccup. I commend you on your rapid reponse and that you for all of your help. Cheers DR

Thomas Jefferson

LilWolff ( ) posted Fri, 06 January 2006 at 9:31 AM

Tav - Login then look in what is NEW, Jan 4th, where the product downloads are or look at the category "tutorials" on the left hand side. My reference to the forum was only for questions the links for the tutorials are in with all the other memember products. :-)

Letterworks ( ) posted Fri, 06 January 2006 at 9:43 AM

thanks mike

Letterworks ( ) posted Fri, 06 January 2006 at 9:58 AM

Just a note to thank Steve for that Tutorial. It very effectively covers converting existing clothing to Hybrids (conforming/Dynamic). mike

microfino ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 5:31 PM

Wow, that is great news! I had subscribed perviously, but last year when the new uploads dried up i just figured they were going on to other things and didn't re-up. I will join again as soon as I get the fundage!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.