Sat, Sep 21, 3:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: **Last Week in the Galleries**

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 12:40 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:44 AM

There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a banner in the Photo Gallery for easier finding.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Jan 02_08
**by the Photo Team
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 12:48 AM

WOOOT HOOOT!!!! I always look forward to this collage! Thank you so much for including one of mine. I feel very flattered and honored. Oooh...theres Joes!!! I love his shot, lol!!! And of course our GOM got one of his impressive waves in there as well. Yup....LOVE THIS COLLAGE!!!! Great job guys!!!! #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

coolj001 ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 1:08 AM

Nice photos/cool layout. (hey...I see my lit jar. I am also flattered :-)

Punaguy ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 1:10 AM

Mahalo for including my image here...I'm stoked, great job on the collage guys...a visual treat! Aloha

Kana'es Photography

soulofharmony ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 1:34 AM

marvellous display and so many of my personal favourites.. hahah and theres Jims Hen pecked husband... Brillaint as always Team !!!

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

FB101 ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 1:49 AM

Attached Link: http://www.fbenveniste-photos.com

Happy to be there as well....

gwfa ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 1:49 AM

feeling flattered, honoured and challenged... Thank you!

Gerald

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 1:52 AM

it's an honor.. very good collage of assemby..kiss

velocicrapper ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 3:05 AM

Wow! Very honored, awesome job on the college! Thank you!

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 3:05 AM

I missed alot this week.As always,so glad you do this.Thank you. :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

VisualTemptation ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 3:09 AM

Whoa... Didn't even know I was here. Thanks! Great collage!

jag770 ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 3:10 AM

Wow!!! Thank you guys, this is truly an honor. Well first I'd like to thank my homeboy God, my agent, my mom and dad and the bottle of tequila for if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here. lol

but seriously thanks, I appreciate it.

jinet ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 3:29 AM

I'm proud to be in the gallery this week, among all these marvels !

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 3:39 AM

Once again WOW...... An excelent job has been done with everything! Oh yeah, hey thanks for choosing one of my pics again realy means alot to me. Great job everyone!

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

TheWarlock ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 3:43 AM

great work all of u.. amazin work.!! Lets usher the new year with wonders of our work!!

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 4:59 AM

Yippee Yippee! Clicky Clicky!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

cajolargo ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 5:09 AM

I have no image here, but want to thank anyway Moderators for this rich page, an easy way to browse some excellent works! grazie =) claudio

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 5:33 AM

My eyes scan thru all the images as a whole and take in the colors and tones...their visual impact. Stories start to "play" in my head how some seem to inter-relate, even though that was not the original intention! Always something special...something to look forward to! A great way to go back and give an image another look...take it in and be inspired by the amazing work we share here!

Cullen ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 6:23 AM

WOW!!! Thanks for including one of my photos in this fantastic collection incredible photos. I see so many of my favorites here. I'm honored to be in such good company!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 7:50 AM

A superb collection of works from very talented photographers put together by a very dedicated (and talented) team! =]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

tvernuccio ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 8:46 AM

quite impressive collection as always! i enjoyed looking at all of them!!! thanks guys for putting this together and to the wonderful photographers as well! :)

mjr ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 8:56 AM

It's an honor; thank you!

croxie ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 8:57 AM

Beautiful collection of photos. I will take a closer look when I get off this iPAQ and are able to browse in full view again.

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

photofinish ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 8:59 AM

So many beautiful photos! Thanks for the display, and thanks for including my Jeep'n! This is a fantastic way to browse some amazing works ... Well Done!!

-GaWa- ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 9:47 AM

What a superb collection! Well done folks. GaWa

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 10:47 AM

Thanx once again 4 doing this :) I have missed viewing a whole bunch of this week selection....xoxoxo

firestorm ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 12:43 PM

I'm flattered to be included in here again, thanks :))

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

wackiej ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 12:48 PM

Wow! Thank You! Made my day! It's been some time since I have consistently posted photos. Life just keeps getting in the way of my personal goals. I'm glad I got refocused. The personal reward feels fantastic. Thank you both so much for this weeks selection and thank all of you who have taken the time to offer comments, suggestions and kudos. They are very much appreciated. Happy 2006, Jackie

Georgy ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 1:41 PM

What a wonderful surprise. I feel so honored to be a part of this fabulous collage of magnificent images. Thank you with BIG HUGS AND KISSES. Georgia

Fruit_Passion ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 3:34 PM

Thank you with you, I am honoured and surprised at same time. I do not have a word exact to thank you. Congratulation with the other which was to select.

Brenda_Guiles ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 5:17 PM

Wow your presentation of this is just soooo professional looking! I have to be honest I don't normally check this thread because it takes a while to load. I would not have known had you all not notified me! Thank you for selecting me. I do hope to keep posting more regularly, time for me is a big issue as some of you may know. Thank you again for selecting my image! Brenda :)

Zachary_Hunt ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 5:29 AM

Many Thanks to the team at RR for selecting one of my captures from the many excellent images posted each day. It makes me proud to be counted among such a talented bunch of photographers and honoured to be accepted into such a hugely artistic community. Blessed Be.

Melbarr ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 6:36 AM

This is great work! I don't visit RR everyday so I don't get to see all the posting. At least with this collage, i get to view some of the fantastic work members have contributed. Thanks for doing this.

Valentin ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 9:38 AM

Thanks very much for doing this! A great selection and a great honour to be a part of it.

Rumple2 ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 6:21 AM

Thank you for choosing my pic :)

Misha883 ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 10:31 PM

Really nice weel! What a hedgehog!

odie ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2006 at 11:08 AM

Congrats to all! So nice to have this option to look at those I missed. Jodie

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

Nath06 ( ) posted Thu, 19 January 2006 at 1:05 PM

Thanks for including one of my pictures in this superb collection :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.