Sun, Sep 22, 2:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Colourfall

Marshmallowpie ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2001 at 4:09 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:26 AM

file_155542.jpg

Trippy huh? Well - what the hell is it? ;-) No postwork, apart from cropping and colourbalancing... (sorry if it's way too large)

leighp1 ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2001 at 5:48 AM

Well this is way cool...I love it...Wish I knew what it was, but whatever it is, it makes a great photo... Leigh

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2001 at 6:49 AM

Is it a water reflection?

theFOG ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2001 at 1:06 PM

Water fountains with colored lights and long exposure time?

Marshmallowpie ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2001 at 4:30 PM

theFOG got it...It's a long exposure of a waterfall with changing coloured lights behind it. Every time the colours changed, we moved the camera. Hence the title 'Colourfall'. The light streaks are from people walking past holding candles...The whole thing was my boyfriend's idea. He'd tried without any good results and thought he'd let me have a go... well I had to crop down the pic a little bit as there was a huge gap between the last two waterfalls..but I'm pretty happy with the result.

Tammy ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2001 at 1:05 AM

Well I was trying to guess what it was when all I had to do was finish the thread :) its a great photo, nice effect.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.