Wed, Oct 2, 9:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: another poser item missing in action...

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 5:17 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

I have it already, but I'm just very curious. Where did the Reia sports set by seraphira go? Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

dphoadley ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 5:23 AM

And whatever happened to Azura?

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 5:41 AM

Is there an evil poser monster feeding on 3d models? Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

dphoadley ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 5:50 AM

There must be! It took me two weeks to track down Eve 4, until Momcat at Renderotica finally sent me her link at Purrd3D. I just barely managed to download it there, when Purrd3D itself disappeared into the Ether. I'd still like to know where I can find Azura. David

lmckenzie ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 6:59 AM

Azura, woah, another blast from the way past. I believe that Traveler created her. He offered a lot of his stuff on a CD at one time but I'm don't know if it is still available. He hangs out mostly at RuntimeDNA. I'd try contacting him there.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Momcat ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 10:15 AM

Attached Link: http://www.purr3d.net

Hi folks, I had a rather sticky domain issue and had to get a new one. My site is back up at the link above. I'll be updatingthe downloads section in my gallery with Eve 4 later on this week. Casey >^_^

lmckenzie ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2006 at 1:29 AM

Attached Link: http://www.morphworld30.com/cd.html

I see he still has the CD listed. Not cheap but maybe you can work a deal to get just Azura.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2006 at 3:39 PM

I wonder... Is the monster that's eating Poser figures also responsible for missing socks?

Kreations By Khrys

lmckenzie ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2006 at 6:29 PM

"...missing socks?" Those are traded by pets on the Sock Exchange. If you don't watch Arthur on PBS, you have no idea what I'm talking about of course.

dphoadley ( ) posted Fri, 13 January 2006 at 1:40 AM

I live in Israel. What's Arthur on PBS? Maybe all thises figures are being vanquishe by Piper, Phoebe and Paige.

dphoadley ( ) posted Fri, 13 January 2006 at 1:41 AM

Still, does anyone know wher Azura NOW resides, and how I can contact her?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.