Tue, Oct 22, 12:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Vickie Clothing Pack Problem

TheWingedOne ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2001 at 6:48 AM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 8:10 AM

Hi all, last week I purchased the Vickie Cloting Pack at DAZ. Very nice clothing! Unfortunately I have problems using the included left thigh boot. The right one works just fine. The left one is displayed in the pop up menu, but when I try to load it, it does not display. I installed the pack a second time, but that didn't help. I contacted the sales people at DAZ but didn't get any replies yet. Does anybody of you guys have a clue what's going on? I need these thigh boots for a new picture I'm currently working on, therefore I need them really badly ;o( Cheers, Phil

the3dwizard ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2001 at 7:35 AM

Try this. Find the boot in the geometries folder, (not the character folder). Probably: RuntimeGeometriesZygoteClothingMilWomblThighBootL.rsr Rename the .rsr file for that boot. Restart Poser and see if the booth reloads.

TheWingedOne ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2001 at 8:06 AM

Thanks wiz, I'll try something like that. But I guess I won't find any .rsr files since I am a Mac dude ;o) Anyway, I'll check the object files. Maybe there's the problem. Phil

TJ ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2001 at 10:46 AM

I dont have that problem with the clothing pack , but I did have a similiar problem with the creature pack medusa hair. I had to move the camera around to find it, so if ya find it just get it positioned right and resave it. Seems to be a weird bug that this happens from time to time. not much help....but hope it helps some.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.