Sat, Sep 21, 6:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Searching for JKeller - creator of TCM, Punk, AJM

arabinowitz ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2001 at 9:36 AM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 7:09 AM

Hi- Anyone know where I can find JKeller these days. I need to get his permission for the use of some hair he created - found on the Punk and Advanced Jacket man. I'd like to include this hair on a character I am releasing for Free download. I obviously won't use it without permission... Jkeller, Jkeller, wherefor art though, Jkeller? Thanks. Aharon

JeffH ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2001 at 9:54 AM

He posts to this board on a daily basis, have a look around.

JKeller ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2001 at 10:29 AM

After a long absense from this community, I am indeed back (and glad to be back). Shoot me an e-mail at dreamchasers@mediaone.net.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2001 at 11:24 AM

Good to see you again. You have some great stuff with the Punk and stuff S

gideon ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2001 at 1:46 PM

Do you have a webpage link?

JKeller ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2001 at 1:59 PM

Trenchcoat Man and my No-Genital-Switch P4 Nude Male are available at the PropsGuild. My other characters -- if I can find them in my old files -- are waiting for me to get a website that won't close down on me for linking directly to downloads and allows files larger than 1.7mb (i.e. one that I have to pay for). Hopefully this will be relatively soon.

arabinowitz ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2001 at 2:08 PM

Hey there- I sent the email. Let me know if you did not get it. Thanks. Aharon

JKeller ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2001 at 2:18 PM

I'm at work now. I'll take a look and reply when I get home this evening.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.