Thu, Sep 19, 5:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Wishlist - A Work In Progress??

bitplayer ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 3:29 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 5:25 PM

I hope not too many people are hollering at you today. Nevertheless, I'm gonna have to holler a little. Please tell me the Wishlist is a work in progress, yet to find it's final form. THREE huge (HUGE!) omissions: It doesn't flag sale items; it doesn't show prices; it doesn't show artist names. Big BIG HUGE problem. Without those elements I can see myself saving LOTS of money because I won't be placing very many orders: too much work to get the info I need to shop. Hope that will be rectified soon! If I were a merchant, I'd be pretty flippin' upset.

originalkitten ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 3:35 PM

I was just about to post about this......I have been to the mp....I lasted 2mins b4 I came away.....its just b&w writing.....there is no layout at all... I dont like my account setup.......there was nothing wrong with the old way. And the wishlist...first of all why are private and public items now not seperate? I had things seperate for a reason...for e.g I had merchant resources I wanted to buy seperate for ease of finding. Now I have to go scrolling through that goddam big list of b&w print to find it. Yep I agree....where are there no prices? that means again more time spent going back to the merchants page and finding out the price and if its on sale. And....I had to close the site down to get to renderositys homepage because the home button kept taking me to the market places home page. And as usual the galleries option just timed out. What happened to member options...so if I wanted to go to my homepage,gallery etc I could just go there and click it.... To me.....dont fix what wasnt broke in the first place Sorry but I hate it :O(

"I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away"

bitplayer ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 3:52 PM

I've suggested this several times in the past, so, since I'm complaining again, I might as well repost my suggestions: The sale flag should be restored, but it should be upgraded to the sale ending DATE, not just a graphic. And to make it best, it should be a SORTABLE column. Actually, ALL columns should be sortable: item, artist, sale ending date, and price. And instead of individual links to move each item to the shopping cart or to delete each item from the wishlist, there should be a checkbox for each item to move it to the cart and to delete it. That way you could move several items to the cart at once or delete several items at once. This should have been done a LONG time ago. It would save us shoppers a lot of time -- and it would save YOU (Renderosity / Bondware) a lot of server traffic.

bitplayer ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 3:55 PM

Oh, and by the way, the new system is a lot slower than the old system. So, tell me again, this is all better how?

anitalee ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 4:39 PM

I totally agree, I need to list seperate as well and I need to know the prices without having to click on every one.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 5:10 PM

This is ridiculous ... It was also impossible to find the wishlist until I added an item to it (which I promptly deleted, since I didn't want it int he first place) But I agree with what everyone else said ... I need the price, I need the merchant and I need to know if it is on sale.

originalkitten ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 5:17 PM

on knees can we please go back to the old way and not the RDNA way?

"I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away"

Petunia ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 5:34 PM

I agree.. why didn't you leave the MP alone. It was great theway it was.

emay68 ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 6:26 PM

I'd like to add my voice to this thread. I hate the wishlist the way it is for all the reasons already stated. In particular, not knowing any of the prices or whether something is on sale is really troublesome. Thanks. :o)

angelluciano ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 1:02 PM

Almost 24 hours and yet there's still no response... why oh why did they have to mess up everything? Couldn't you guys have switched to php and still kept the look & feel of the old marketplace? Or better yet, at least if you're gonna enhance it really 'enhance' it... put up a demo site for FEEDBACK 'before' you go changing the way everything looks and feels. Don't you guys even care how your merchants AND customers feel about how the new site is going to look and operate? One of my favorite computer stores (Newegg.com, a multi-million dollar company by the way) recently changed their entire site. But before they made it official, they put up a demo site (that was up for about 2 months by the way) in order to get feedback from their customers. Newegg reported that they got hundreds of responses that really helped them implement AND omit certain features. And they aren't even working with merchants! lol The sales are all theirs and they were still concerned with what people thought about their site 'before' they made a drastic change. Now that's good business. God I'm just DYING to know who's bright idea was this? They need to be quarantined.

angelluciano ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 1:15 PM

Great! The wishlist now as more options! Now if they can ONLY make the order list (previous purchases) the same we might be in business! Good job on the wishlist...

emay68 ( ) posted Thu, 19 January 2006 at 8:18 PM

Thanks for adding more options to the new wishlist! :o)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.