Tue, Oct 22, 5:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:48 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: downloads list . . . .

byheart ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 3:35 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:45 PM

where is my downloads list . . . and I don't mean an order list . . . . I mean the downloads list where I leave comments on the purchases. I'm sitting here bawling because I can't find it . . . none of my bookmarks are working and I'm totally frustrated! I'm hoping this is a temporary horror story and not a new, unimproved structure . . .

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 3:47 PM

Hi byheart - Select Account then Item List. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

byheart ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 4:05 PM

nope, that's not my download page . . . there is no feedback column there and it's crunched up and hard to read

byheart ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 4:17 PM

O, boy' do I hate it when someone changes something I have to work with! the gifts list, now that I've found it . . . is upside down with no purchase date so I can list it so the newest stuff is at top . . . and no file name????? I need the file name there. don't need the quanity, price, order number or 'shipped' . . . need the file name - and file size would help. can you put me back in the old interface??? Renderosity was the only place I bothered with looking at dailey because the structure was so easy to manage . . .

anitalee ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 4:45 PM

I hate to be a pain, but I really hate this new set up too. Part of the reason I spent more money here then at say Runtime DNA was because I hated their shoopping cart system, but here it was so wonderful. Now they are both equally as bad and going to get equally little money from me. Oh well I have way to much stuff as it is, I sould just use what I have and not buy so much anyway. Sorry to be a pain, but if it is too much trouble then I will not use it.

byheart ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 5:09 PM

Ditto! Not a day went by that I didn't jump in and see what was new . . . it was fast; it was easy and it was comfortable. Great bunch of people behind the store, but the store just took a BIG plumet.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 5:14 PM

I am hating the thing because now I will have to click on every order to find anything to download. I didn't downlaod half of the stuff and now I will never be able to find the stuff when I need it. What were you guys thinking?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 5:23 PM

I found the item list so that is more helpful but the thing doesn't seem to work ... It just hangs and the sort by vendor (etc) thing doesn't seem to work. I finally managed to ge the date sorted (bfore it was just random dates, maybe sorted by name even though by date was indicated) ...

byheart ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 5:34 PM

the 'hanging' might smooth out in time . . . there are bound to be a lot of glitches in the beginning; it's the all-over structure that I don't like. with more than GB of files, it isn't hard to loose one now and then . . . I could jump into my downloads and find the file and the filename would be there and I could search my system before wasting their bandwidth downloading it again . . . Renderosity was the ONLY place I could do that . . . now I can't do it here either . . . the feedback on purchased items I was looking for is how I knew what I had or hadn't downloaded . . . simply by posting the feedback when I downloaded, it was marked . . . now it's gone . . . the gifts list doesn't have a date field to sort by . . . I go through these horros every time I get something at Runtime and I just quit going unless I see something in the newsletter . . . now it will be just as bad here . . . I know SOMEBODY thought this was a good idea . . . but not for a place this big . . .

angelluciano ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 7:33 PM

There's a '1' next to the 'download' link in my previous purchases screen. Does that mean I can only download my purchased products one time?

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 7:36 PM

Hi Angelluciano, That means one ZIP file. :) Clint

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

angelluciano ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 7:41 PM ยท edited Mon, 16 January 2006 at 7:42 PM

oh I love that 2 zip files thingy... lol Just wish I could get the coupon I was suppose to get. And I JUST made a purchase on the 13th of Jan... lol No way would I have 'not' used a coupon had I had one.

Message edited on: 01/16/2006 19:42

byheart ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 8:17 PM

I don't like anything about this disaster! if they liked runtime so much, why didn't they buy it and leave my Renderosity alone?!?!? I don't care that they changed theirs, but they shouldn't have changed mine . . . I hate WalMart too and I avoid the place like a plague . . . I had this one place where I could browse and look and see everything and now it's gone! Now it's just like a merry-go-round to get to the pot.

Roland58 ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 5:38 AM

Hi, Since you have changed your market place (it was so esay before to purchase) I have problem to download the product I bought...I can't download it When I try I have an error message who say to me "You have exceeded the maximum number of downloads allowed for this product"...I never downloaded this product before !!!!!!!! what s the problem... thx

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 12:14 PM

Hi Roland58, What is the order ID that you are trying to download and I will be more than happy to reset it for you. Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 12:15 PM

Roland58, I just reset your order from today. If you continue to have problems please let me know. Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.