Sat, Sep 21, 9:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: sharkey's stuff

d_alchemist ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 7:17 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:00 AM

anyone know where I can find sharkey's freebie items? Thanks

momodot ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 7:28 PM

RedHawk ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 3:52 AM

Attached Link: Sharkey's Gate

...seems his site is undergoing some changes... Quote: THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT AT MY SITE. At the moment the whole site runs trough a few changes. All the freebies will be available again at end of April 2004.

<-insert words of wisdom here->

dasquid ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 7:26 AM

did you type that right? it IS 2006 now if it says 2004 its almost 2 years late.

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 9:12 AM

Sharkey took his stuff down "temporarily" and they've been gone ever since.

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 9:57 AM

There's no sign anywhere of the stuff advertised to buy, neither Renderosity nor Runtime DNA. Either he's using a different name, or he's as good as dead. If anyone is in contact with him, that we b page really needs amending.

d_alchemist ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 1:24 AM

checking around and it seems that the last time he logged in anywhere DNA Rendo and his one still active store at 3Dcommune, was back in 2004. I think we can officialy classify him as MIA. Thanks for all reply's.

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 5:51 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=4378

Sharkey still has a store here.

asbesti ( ) posted Thu, 19 January 2006 at 6:04 AM

Aww, I'm really going to miss his great stuff! Good thing that I've some of his freebies stored in somewhere in the vast jungle of poser free stuff cd-roms ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.