Fri, Oct 4, 5:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Some gallery fubars I've noticed

dlk30341 ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 7:10 PM · edited Tue, 27 August 2024 at 4:03 AM

After hitting next for example it you are scrolling through a particular gallery(software specific) after clicking on few pics the BACK/NEXT/BACK TO GALLERY buttons disappear.

Unicornst ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 7:14 PM

I just found that one out myself. And in the catagory under the thumbnails, it's all ???. You get the genre, but not the catagory. Has the conversion for the galleries started and causing this?

svdl ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 7:17 PM

The Search option also doesn't work - I'm getting only server errors the last couple of hours.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Unicornst ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 8:07 PM

Okay. The ??? are gone and we have a new link that says "Back to thumbnails". But if you reply and click on it, it sends you back to the same image instead. confused

SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 8:12 PM

We have had to disable the next,back, and back to gallery to help with the speed problems with the site. We are working on finding out what the problems are. SndCastie Community Admin

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Unicornst ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 8:18 PM

Ah...that explains some of it. I did notice the gallery is moving faster for me. And if you don't comment and use that link, then you are taken back to the thumbnails. Thanks SndCastie!

SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 8:19 PM

your welcome :O)

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

iloco ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 4:57 PM

When on a forum page and you click on marketplace do we always have to go to the page with the baby picture and clcik on it before getting to market place. I find this a little agravating to have to click in two links just to get to marketplace. "lol" The baby page is getting to be old stuff after awhile. :)

ïÏøçö

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.