Sat, Sep 21, 7:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: which program for custom morphs

Patschulynn ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 3:50 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:30 AM

which program can i use to create custom morphs for v3? is there one easy to use? :)

grylin ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 3:59 PM

hey. try Zbrush :). ive' heard' its been used alot for custom morphs . good luck :)

Patschulynn ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 5:19 PM

zbrush needs to much space...my computer is old and weak s

momodot ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 5:45 PM

I want to hear also. Wings and Anim8tor are to difficult for me and my graphic card does not allow Blacksmith to work... that is the one that looks best for a non-modeler.

Patschulynn ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 5:53 PM

ok i'm a non-modeler 2...maybe theres a easier way? a program only made for doing custom morphs?

Tunesy ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 8:02 PM

You can do a lot with Posers magnets. I don't know if much else is available for creating Poser morphs besides modeling. For what it's worth, when I first started modeling a few years ago Wings made my eyes glaze over for a week or two. When I got off my butt and read a few tuts it clicked though ;)

momodot ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 10:03 PM

I use magnets alot but my problem is "smoothing" mesh.

Tunesy ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 10:37 PM

It's probably easier keeping mesh 'smooth' using Poser magnets. If you make morphs in a modeler you can only 'move verts around'. You can't add geometry to smooth things out or the morph won't work.

momodot ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 11:35 PM

Specifically I want to smooth the nostrils and nasal-labial creases on the P4 figures :(

asbesti ( ) posted Thu, 19 January 2006 at 5:07 AM

Oh! I've really forgot the endless possibilities about using those nifty little magnets... ;)

I saw sometime a freestuff thingie that added somekind of prop for the magnet zone to make it easier to pose it around objects. If anyone has seen in and knows where to find it I would really appriciate it! :D

Thanks!
~asbesti

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 19 January 2006 at 10:36 AM

I thing Universall Magic Mmagnet by William_the_Bloody is totally amazing. Everything including mirrored morphing is run from a single control prop while the mag, zone, bas are hidden. It also is cool with doing controlled asymmetry. Amazing product.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.