Tue, Oct 22, 3:54 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:48 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Attn: Customer Support

jhustead ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 3:34 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:34 PM

Did you know that once we click on the check out button and go to the next page where you fill out our contact and billing info is not a secure page? I'm not planning on putting my payment info and pressing the send button until that problem is resolved. Just a suggestion but you may want to take the payment page offline until it's fixed. -James

JeniferC ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 4:53 PM

The 1st page that ask for name and address is not secure, but the following pages where payment info is given is secure. We will update our security to include the name and address page.

jhustead ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 6:16 PM

Thank you for your help. :-) James

JeniferC ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 4:57 PM

We have changed the 1st page of the check-out (name & address) to be secure. Thanks for letting us know that this change was important to you, so we could fix it. We want you to feel confident when shopping here! :) Jenifer

jhustead ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 5:47 PM

I always have. Take care!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.