Wed, Sep 18, 2:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: New FREE indian maiden character

-renapd- ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2001 at 10:34 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 7:23 AM
Site Admin

Meet White Dove! :o) Courtesy of maiden garb by steve shanks and hair by Kozaburo with a raven texture of mine BUT his irreplaceable transmap!Lo) Conforming Indian Boots by TWO-SWORDS..well, actually he made them available as loose socks but they serve the purpose just right! :o) She'll become available with both sets of textures from Fairywood's next update...I hope you like her!

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Poppi ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2001 at 10:37 AM

Just wonderful!!! So much amazing detail!!! Thank you. I can't wait. Wow.

zett ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2001 at 10:48 AM

Wow, a new masterpiece from you, Rena !! Can't wait to give her a new home in my tippi.

kiru ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2001 at 10:59 AM

they are amazing

RonGC ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2001 at 11:36 AM

Absolutely fabulous, Love the Beadwork. Your models are truly of a professional standard, and free Wow! Thanks :-)

alcatraz ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2001 at 11:51 AM

Excellant job, captured her perfectly

Helen ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2001 at 2:42 PM

Oh wow.. Just when you think you can't better your last effort you go and do it .. LOVELY :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2001 at 2:44 PM

Nice work. Going to do Running Bear too, so we can enact the old song in Poser? :-)

picnic ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2001 at 3:00 PM

Beautiful Rena. I saw this somewhere before and commented what a lovely character. The detail in this one is just absolutely wonderful. Diane

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2001 at 3:45 PM

She is a totally awesome character! I hope more American Indian characters are created as a result of this inspired, incredible work of fine, authentic detail...

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2001 at 3:48 PM

BTW, You folks are going to need Servers and T3 lines like Yahoo! has in order to handle all the traffic you are generating...

willf ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2001 at 4:33 PM

Outsatnding. That beadwork is great, did you work from "real" photographs or is was it your own design?

Larry F ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2001 at 3:13 AM

White Dove, eh? Where's Running Bear? Probably not too far once he gets a gander at this beauty! Who are these people, you ask? Do the words "On the banks of the river, stood Running Bear, young Indian brave. On the other side of the river, stood this lovely Indian maid! Little White Dove was-a her name, such a lovely sight to see!" ring a bell? Of course, this is probably too old for anywone under at least 40. Beautiful beautiful beautiful, Rena. Hey, "On the shores of the Gitchegoome, by the shining deep sea waters!" Oh, am I starting to blather? Larry F

genny ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2001 at 7:35 AM

Ohhhhhh.......she is beautiful! I can't wait to get her too! Genny

Phantast ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2001 at 9:55 AM

Very nice - but she looks more American than Indian.

Dogface ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2001 at 10:28 AM

Attached Link: http://www.classicalfencing.com/Maitre.shtml

Want a picture of a real American Indian to work from (specifically a Lakotah)? Follow the link.

3-DArena ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2001 at 11:13 AM

I was looking for an Indian Maiden abd she is great! Full lips, high cheeks. She looks as authentic an Indian Maiden as my Grandmother! Way to go!

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.