Fri, Oct 4, 5:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Hey Deb? It's not about a download.

Unicornst ( ) posted Thu, 19 January 2006 at 10:58 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 3:41 PM

I have a question, Sweetie. I want to purchase a $10.00 gift certificate for my roommate to go with her $4.25 left-over from a previous GC. Is there any way to combine these when she's ready to check out? I ask, because there's nothing here for $4.25 and she doesn't have a credit card. Unless she can use my credit card for the balance?? Maybe?? Thanks bunches! Janet

Debbie M. ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2006 at 6:15 AM

Hey Janet, Of course she can use your credit card, but I would like to find out about the GC balance. I know we talked about it while the conversion was going on, but it's a fog in my mind right now. I'm going to poke around and I'll post back to you in regards to combining the GC's :) Deb

Debbie M.

Unicornst ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2006 at 1:40 PM

Cool! I'll wait to see what you find out. Thanks for helping!! Janet

Debbie M. ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2006 at 2:53 PM

Hey Janet, I checked, and unfortunately there is no way to use more than one GC per order. Sorry about that. Deb

Debbie M.

Unicornst ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2006 at 3:51 PM

It's okay, Deb. So long as it's not a problem using my CC for her order, we can work with that. Thanks so much for checking!!! naga hugs Janet

Debbie M. ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2006 at 5:22 PM

Your cc for her order is cool beans girl :) Thank YOU! Deb

Debbie M.

Unicornst ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2006 at 9:37 PM

You welcome. {{{{{{{more hugs}}}}}}}} Janet

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.