Sun, Sep 22, 8:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:30 pm)

Subject: Camera Motion Path

johnplay26 ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 10:27 PM ยท edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 7:00 AM

Is it possible to export the camera info from poser 6 in order to synchronize it with other 3D apps?

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Thu, 19 January 2006 at 1:51 PM

i think it would depend on which application you want to go to. I know Vue and Carrara import entire .PZ3 files, so I'd assume Cmaera data goes along with that.

johnplay26 ( ) posted Thu, 19 January 2006 at 4:22 PM

I am actually interested in trying to camera match in Lightwave 8 and After Effects. There is a plug that will synchronize Vue to Lightwave and from what I understand it is also possible to match with LW8 to AE. But I am curious as to whether I can do it with Poser 6 with all its new bells and whistles. I have seen an app that says it can do what I want, but development on it stopped at Poser 5 and I know nothing more about it than what is written in the advert for it. It is called Nuutti. http://www.datamike.com/nuutti.htm.

MRMH ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2006 at 2:29 PM

You found it here: http://www.datamike.com/nuutti2.htm (well, only a two missed)

johnplay26 ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2006 at 9:30 PM

nuutti2.htm and nuutti3.htm are continuations of the original advert. I guess I'm curious if it will work with P6. I emailed the developer but have yet to receive a response. Anyone know anything more about this app?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.