Mon, Sep 9, 6:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Poserworld down for anyone else?

ratscloset ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 12:15 PM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 2:12 PM

I can not recall if something was planned or if it is just me, but can anyone get to Poserworld?

ratscloset
aka John

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 12:21 PM

Looks O.K. from here...

gezinorgiva ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 12:35 PM

Subs down for me store is OK.

aprilrosanina ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 12:46 PM

I can't get into the subscription portion.

artnik ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 12:51 PM

I can't get in to the subscriptions or free, either. Steve where are you?

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 12:52 PM
Online Now!

me neither ...

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 12:55 PM

Sorry everyone we are having problems, as far as i can tell the server is still up but there is an issue with security thats is stopping us logon, the free area and store is on a different machine so thats how that works.......we will fix it ASAP.....Sorry, Steve

artnik ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 1:03 PM

WOW! Talk about instant answers! Thanks, Steve. I knew you'd come to the rescue.

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 1:06 PM
Online Now!

That's ok then, you've got me worried for a moment, with my subscription still running for the next 93 years ...

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 1:14 PM

Don't worry if we are down to long i'll extend yours jgodeau :o).......BTW mail is down to so if anyone needs anything in a hurry mail me at shout@steve-shanks.com...Steve

martial ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 3:38 PM

Problem loggin me too.Happy that Steve read and answer here:thanks

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 5:05 PM

I'd offer to go kick the server but its in Atlanta ... Lyrra

artistheat ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 7:14 PM

Ratscloset broke Poserworld...LOL...Hey Rats is Poserstyle ever coming back?

ratscloset ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 10:07 PM

Yeah... when the Cubs win the World Series!

ratscloset
aka John

artistheat ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 10:10 PM

LOL

Philywebrider ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 10:20 AM

I can't get to the subscription area either, please let us know here when you get fixed?

gezinorgiva ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 11:58 AM

Still down

steveshanks ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 2:05 PM

Sorry about this everyone, we will try to get things up and running as soon as possible, Allen is ill so this will cause a delay but please don't worry, if this causes anyone any problems getting files because membership ran out or runs out a day or 2 after we get back up or any such scenario, we will extend your membership, no one will be left feeling ripped off if can help it at all. If anyone needs a file for a project please mail me (see below) and i can set you up a download. What I'm going to do is go into a modeling frenzy so when we get up and running there will be lots of new things to get, 3 sets are done and ready to update with, again sorry about this.....Steve shout@steve-shanks.com

Philywebrider ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 2:10 PM

I'm sorry to hear about Allen, I hope feels better soon. I'll wait, just tell him to get well.

ratscloset ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2006 at 10:53 PM

Any more news?

ratscloset
aka John

artistheat ( ) posted Wed, 01 February 2006 at 4:44 AM

Today will be Cloudy with high in the 30s...Sorry I guess that's not the News your looking for:)

ratscloset ( ) posted Wed, 01 February 2006 at 8:28 AM

That is not news, that is pure speculation... and more often wrong than right! LOL!

ratscloset
aka John

steveshanks ( ) posted Wed, 01 February 2006 at 2:27 PM

Attached Link: http://www.steve-shanks.com/

Sorry everyone, just been so busy trying to sort everything out.....I've posted a link to my home page, if you look in the gallery (only link that works BTW( you can see the next things to go up, i have created an emergency website we can use till the problem is fixed and this will be open this weekend with the new files and the latest ones, I'm going to have to add usernames and passwords manually so if you can fire an email over to me at shout@steve-shanks.com then as soon as the site goes live i'll mail you........thanks everyone, Steve

artnik ( ) posted Wed, 01 February 2006 at 4:33 PM

I sent you an e-mail I assume my user name and password are linked with my mailbox. Hope things get permanently settled soon.

steveshanks ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2006 at 3:31 AM

Attached Link: http://www.smartgroups.com/

We are back up and cooking on gas as they say ;o) so cancel the last request and instead email if you need an extension to catch up, don't be shy BTW i'm happy to extend any subscription, if i could i'd wip through the database and do everyone but i'd be there for about 3 months LOL......PC Artist they have been having problems with email, i've tried to change my address with them 3 time but no luck and i've recieved nothing or been able to send anything, not that i'm complaining mind, after the time we've been having i will never complain about a server down again.........just got 2 emails from there so it must be up again, there is an explanation on the front page BTW.........Steve, updating tonight

artnik ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2006 at 1:29 PM

Is this where the temporary location for PW is going to be? How do we find you? I checked the site, didn't see any PW connection there as yet. Explanation is on who's front page? Hope there's not too many questions here.

steveshanks ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2006 at 2:21 PM

No no Artnik, Poserworld is back up and working, that link was reference to the problems at the mailing list......Just updated BTW...Steve

pc_artist ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2006 at 3:31 PM

thanks for the update, Steve.

==================================

" The Only Limit is your imagination "

artistheat ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2006 at 4:09 PM

file_320887.jpg

:)

pc_artist ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2006 at 8:19 PM

clever sign..

" The Only Limit is your imagination "

IMP3D ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 5:16 PM

But... I can't get in. What's happening at the moment, anyone? IMP.

meselfr ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 6:13 PM

Steve, I tried to buy a subscription before the March 1st deadline... and it won't let me put a subscription in my cart... any ideas or is it related... would like to renew before it's 60 again.. :)

ratscloset ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2006 at 10:51 PM

Contact Steve shout@steve_shanks.com I believe.

ratscloset
aka John

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.