Sun, Oct 6, 11:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 8:43 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: still changes to visitor

pops ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 9:43 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 6:33 AM

Hi Deb Tanks for trying to fix my problem, but it's still happening. Even though I'm logged in whenever I go into the marketplace I get canged to a visitor & even if I log in again, as soon as I reenter the mp I am a visitor again. I can get to my wishlist by logging in again but if I try to cange anything it takes me to the log on screen again. Whenever you do a major computer upgrade there are almost always cliches that are frustrating. I know you're doing your beat. Thanks for the help. Pops

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 9:49 AM

Hey Pops, Can you do me a favor, and log out of the MP side, and log back in, and check the box that says "Remember me". Then leave the MP and re-enter the MP and see if you're listed as a visitor. I have a sneaking suspicion that could be the problem. Not having the "Remember Me" box checked. Because when you leave the MP and come to the Community side and you don't have the "Remember Me" box checked, then it will not keep you logged in over there. Please let me know, and thank you for the assistance! Deb

Debbie M.

pops ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 2:23 PM · edited Mon, 23 January 2006 at 2:32 PM

When I log in I don't see a remember me box. only save password. Thanks. Sorry ther is a remember me box on MP login, but it was checked

Message edited on: 01/23/2006 14:26. Tried with & without box being checked.After I log in I go to coupon & maginzine page. At the top is a visit our MP & once I go there I am a visitor again. Thanks again for all your help.

Message edited on: 01/23/2006 14:32

pops ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 3:14 PM

It still doesn,t work for me, but I tried on my wife's & everything worked fine. Same computer & same internet, it's a mystery to me but I'll use hers. Thanks agin for all your help

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 8:38 PM

Hi Pops, Thank you very much for the information. I have the programmers looking into what could be causing the visitor problem for you, but not your wife. Thanks again for the help, and patience while we sort this out. Deb

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.