Fri, Sep 20, 10:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: **Last Week in the Galleries**

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 12:39 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a link in the Photo Gallery for easier location.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Jan 16-22 2006
**by dBgrafix & cynlee
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 1:40 AM

I'm honored... such a nice feeling : one of my latest pictures is selected once again ! According to some psy's, today was supposed to be the most depressed day of the year... but for me, the week couldn't start beter ! The quality of this top-40 gallery is incredibly high ! Full of oustanding artists and friends.... Doug & Cyn, your presentation is wonderful : thank you very much for putting this all together ! Belgian hugs to you all ! :~) michel

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

leliel86 ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 3:49 AM

This is very humbling indeed. Thankyou very much. -Vanessa

cbender ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 3:54 AM

another beautiful selection... :) thanks folks for putting this up every week... :)

john010766 ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 3:59 AM

Thank you very much for the mention, although I dont think I am worthy...more talented people out there than me..... %-)

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 5:04 AM

xoxoxoxoxo!!!!!!! Puss & Kram Lending the computor on the Artschool...I've just finished the model job :) Nice to see the collection :) Muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 5:26 AM

i'm very happy for me and all artist in this very good gallerie... i's an honor for me to know aother artist and friend. Very good work dBgrafix & cynlee... big kissssss ;)

coolj001 ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 5:33 AM

Most Excellent photos and layout....TY 4 Sharing...:-)

dbyrd ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 5:48 AM

Thank you for the inclusion! The sampling of this Gallery is fantastic!

tmathise ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 6:05 AM

Thank you R'osity, I'm honoured to be a part of such a wonderful community, and I appreciate this privilege so greatly! Have a beautiful week all!

We'll have to set our fears aside to live each moment as the moment of our lives. - Troy Mathisen

nathalie06 ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 6:55 AM

I'm waiting every monday this selection !!!! It's always a very good selection, and I love the presentation you've made since some months, like a small exhibition. Great work, and thank you for this. Of course it's also a real pleasure to see the photographies of our friends here ;o)))))) Congratulations to all of you !!!!! Have a wonderful week ! Hugs.

croxie ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 6:59 AM

Beautiful collection as always :D

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

DELMUR ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 7:51 AM

wonderfull selection and super work to do that!! hugs to you ! have a good week!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 9:13 AM

Another stellar week here at RR. Congrats to all those represented, and to the mods for their classy presentation!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

DiddySteyer ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 10:39 AM

Attached Link: http://steyer-art.com

COOOOOL!!! And Thanks!!! Iam very Happy about That! greetz Diddy

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 10:43 AM

Another wonderful week beautifully represented.As always,thank you for doing this.And thank you ,too,for including my little dedi in there.You guys are the best!MWAH!!!!

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Kirk_1962 ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 1:31 PM

I'm very happy too.. It's a good way to discover news talents (so amazing pic's are here) and to tease some friends (loll).. congratulation at all and thanks to the staff!!! M.G.

StudioAlex ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 2:21 PM

Both Luna and I are feeling quite warm about our selection to Last Weeks in the Galleries, It is an honor

soulofharmony ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 2:29 PM

Thanks Team! nice selection of just a handful of the beautiful compositions within the main gallery!!!!!!!!!

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

Cullen ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 2:48 PM

Thank you for including one of my photos in this fantastic collection of talented photographers. Your presentation is exquisite!

Nath06 ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 2:48 PM

Thanks a lot to be once again in this wonderful selection ! I'm very happy :)

LostPatrol ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 4:11 PM

Excellent job as always Doug.

The Truth is Out There

maggiemai ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 8:06 PM

I'm honored and thrilled. Thank you very much Doug and Cynlee! Beautiful work everyone!! :-)))

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

nongo ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 11:13 PM

I'm honored to be amoung such talented company, thanks Cynlee & Doug for the class you bring to this site!!!! You're creativity behind the scenes is much appreciated!!!! gorgeous collection!!!!!!

Cosine ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 11:34 PM

Akemi took the words right off my fingertips. :-) I too am honored to be included in such a talented group. Thank you Doug and Cynlee for adding my humble effort.

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 1:51 AM

Thanks for putting this wonderful collection together ... I see there's some beauties I've missed :)

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

rafico57 ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 9:04 PM

I'm honored to choose my work again! Thanks!

MaydaMason ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 1:34 AM

i've missed some a awesome shot! thanks to show me all this beauty! and thanks once again to choose one of my works!

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

jcv2 ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 8:39 AM

Yay, feel honored to see mine between these all back again! group hugz :)

Hedepo ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 1:09 PM

After a business trip, with many delays and even a cancellation of the flight back home, to an ice and ice cold Poland (-24 degrees C!!) it gave a very warm feeling that one of my postings was selected in the last week in the galleries selection. Many thanks I was very honnered by it!! Henk

silverhalide ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 9:36 PM

Hat Tip to All...I only saw a few of these in the galleries before seeing this collection...surely someday my life will slow down so I can enjoy more of what Renderosity has to offer the photobugs...

Tip of the ole Hat

[]/;^)

Spenc3 ( ) posted Thu, 26 January 2006 at 8:54 PM

Thanks again to everyone who "fans" the fires of creative self-expression. With Love, --Spenc3

SOLOMAGE ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 9:22 PM

Every week reveals new vistas...some beautiful work here...Bravo to all the Artists...supurb presentation again db and cynlee...great job!

Faegodesstheresa ( ) posted Sun, 19 March 2006 at 5:39 AM

wow I saw this 2 months after the fact..thanks!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.