Wed, Oct 2, 9:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Eve 4 has an ocular disease.

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 2:04 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 9:36 PM

I accidentally loaded the wrong texture into Eve 4's eyes, and now she renders as if she suffers from cataracts and glaucoma together. All my efforts to correct the problem avail me nothing. Can anybody help me?

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

pitklad ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 3:23 PM

Eve 4 has a sepperate map for the eyes,like V3 you'll have to load this map on the eyes matterials sepperatelly

;^)

My FreeStuff

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 8:09 PM

I've done that, I've loaded her Cornea, Iris, Pupil. and Eyeball from the Eve4_Eyes_BlueEye.jpg. But when I render, her eyes still look like they have a cast in them. It's like she insist on retaining a memory of my mistake. Is there anyway to get around this?

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.