Tue, Oct 22, 2:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Mil Baby 3 freebie pose

blonderella ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 3:12 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:42 AM

Attached Link: http://bloodwither.com/downloads/blonderella/MilBaby3Pose.zip

well, finally got hubby do upload the file since he's hosting it on his website for me...so you may now download it at the link...all the details are in the readme file...if you come across any problem with the file or pose, let me know and I'll correct it...thanks! :D Karen

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

The3dZone ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 3:37 PM

woot! thankyouthankyouthankyou! -3dz

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

KarenJ ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 3:50 PM

Thanks Karen, very nice work!

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Casette ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 3:52 PM

... and it looks like...?

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

blonderella ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 4:01 PM

file_321277.jpg

oh, sorry Casette...it looks like this! hehe...it will be in Freebies as soon as it's approved.

Irish ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 4:07 PM

Gorgeous!! Thanks so much!! :)

LilWolff ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 4:19 PM

Ahhhh that is adorable, thank you!

Dizzi ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 4:39 PM

Mmmh... PoseMagic is by William_the_Bloody and it's got nothing to do with Python either ,-)

Casette ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 5:22 PM

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THANKS!!! :D

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

blonderella ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 5:30 PM ยท edited Wed, 25 January 2006 at 5:38 PM

I'm glad everyone likes it! I'd be remiss if I didn't thank William_the_Bloody, who created PoseMagic, found at Daz...I cant even begin to imagine how difficult it would have been for me to create this pose without it...being able to adjust both side at the same time and other nifty features cut my time down to way less than half I'm sure!!

Message edited on: 01/25/2006 17:38

blonderella ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 5:37 PM

also thankyou to Dizzi for PoseMagic2Pose used to decode the poses from PoseMagic...you can find it at: http://neocron.lunarpages.com/alforum/index.php?PHPSESSID=7780f4ecb44fd733bb0b89ac364b1722&topic=31.msg148#msg148

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 6:55 PM

It's absolutely adorable :-) Thanks!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

mommyphant ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 6:59 PM

file_321278.jpg

I was wondering how you made out I too am having fun with PoseMagic

blonderella ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 7:31 PM

PoseMagic is available here at Rendo, NOT at Daz!! geeze Louise...someone slap me! mommyphant...that's just as adorable! did you scale down the length of the thigh as well?

mommyphant ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 7:53 PM

@blonderella No I think I just made the whole baby a little heavier, I also used the sway dial on the whole leg.

blonderella ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 9:16 PM

mommyphant...well you did a great job, I really like that take on it! I guess I didn't notice the sway dial...oh darn, guess that means I hafta play around some more with PoseMagic...oh whoa is me! ;p LOL

Petunia ( ) posted Thu, 26 January 2006 at 12:31 AM

Funny the way babies sleep... my first loved this pose, but the boy wanted flat on his back with his legs and feet propped up on the little pillow instead of his head, else he would kick the crib bars endlessly and wail.

stephaniebt ( ) posted Thu, 26 January 2006 at 11:35 AM

Thanks for the adorable pose! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.